Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Just went back a few pages and added some of you.
Im on this almost everyday on PS4.
PSN id: sTeaR_dA_bEasT

I don't even understand how Ultimate Team works :lol:

I copped this game on Black Friday for $25, should be coming in tomorrow. This is my second FIFA game ever, how does it compare to last year's?

How about the soundtrack? FIFA 13's soundtrack was :pimp:

Soundtrack is dope, I don't like every song tho. What I did was turned off the soundtrack, went to Music Unlimited and created a playlist of all the songs I did like and added a few of my own. Turned on the Music Unlimited app on the PS4 and adjusted the volume level. App is dope except sometimes it stops and takes a while to start playing again.

FINALLY, I get a W. I am now 1-2-20.
laugh.gif
FINALLY, I get a W. I am now 1-2-20.
laugh.gif
That song after the goal though 
roll.gif

View media item 678267Here's another example of why this game is frustrating at times. 10/13 on target, possessed more of the ball, passed better and still drawed. Stats won't show a ghost penalty in favor of them and a 89' goal on a LB+Y pass either. Oh and they were playing with 5 at back too :lol:

I miss the good days where skill would out beat luck. Still fun as hell with friends on clubs though!

Some of these LB+Y passes are sickening while playing defense. My defenders dont budge until the ball is already of their head :smh:

1-2-20??? :x

Haha im 3-1 all on FuT

Spent 20 bones on packs and got pepe. Czech and some randoms. Built a spanish/liga side thats actually pretty good. Beaten some decent squads. My one loss was tpnsome clown who was loadeddd and pace *****d down thebside n crossed EVERY time. Pepe and someone else were on the cross every time n he still scored twice. Hos backs were lahm anda alaba and down the wings was reus and robben. So dumb.

So I got the game yesterday and I finally have some free time to play today. So I popped the disc in the 360, downloaded the updates, and picked my squad to play with. And as soon as the game starts there's an invisible ball and I get scored on :stoneface:

Just played the demo on ps4 at GameStop

Wow, I was planning on waiting til fifa 15 for next gen but the games amazing

Back
Top Bottom