Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I was gunna say. Thats the most inpressive 4-34 record ive seen lol.

Im 6-6-6 :smh

The picture of mediocrity and the sign of the devil :smh

Im way better than my record tho... won title both times. played a LegEnd and messi alrdy :x

Y cant i has that pack luck.

View media item 692003
Seasons.
Haven't really played that much on seasons so far I'm doing good.

View media item 692024
Ultimate Team.
Been terrible on FUT. I decided to go with an all MEX team.
Made an EPL team but then sold it only to waste my coins on garbage packs.
The MEX squad is decent but once I get promoted I cant compete with the other teams.
Need a new squad ASAP. Looking at a Bundesliga or Liga BBVA team next.

I was gunna say. Thats the most inpressive 4-34 record ive seen lol.

Im 6-6-6 :smh

The picture of mediocrity and the sign of the devil :smh

Im way better than my record tho... won title both times. played a LegEnd and messi alrdy :x

Y cant i has that pack luck.

Looks like you're only allowing 2 goals per game. The problem is the scoring.

I think my defense is pretty good, I just don't when its the perfect time to substitute. I've lost about 10 games 1-0. :smh:

The majority of my points came from corners and doing crosses. It real tough for me to score straight up in the box. Might take a break from playing online and spend more time in the practice arena and playing the CPU. I know I'm way better than that record.

Repped on that link

We gotta get a game in @DaBottom305 one of these days.

Im the same way scoring from corners and crosses. I rarely know how to get scoring chances in the middle of the box/outside the box

Last edited:
Damn, you've had way more luck then me. I've only received 1 promo. I'm getting better daily tho.

If you're on tonight we can play I should be home by midnight.

PSN - DaBottom305

Trying to buy a cheap, new copy. Any deals online? Xbox 360.

Last edited:
View media item 692214

Had a 15 Draw and Losses streak that killed my record :smh:

My finishing is getting back to where it used to be. Really the only reason why I've lost so many games. Thought I scored more than that each game :lol: but 24 shots taken and under two goals a game is awful.

Damn, you've had way more luck then me. I've only received 1 promo. I'm getting better daily tho.

If you're on tonight we can play I should be home by midnight.

PSN - DaBottom305

Bet.

Im probably going to get hit with relegation back down 8 soon. :lol:

I get pretty reckless on defense

I wanna run a game with Jumanji Jumanji too, see if I can keep it within a few goals :lol: :smh:

How does FUT work? Can you just buy one of the legends or a specific player you want? like put real money into coins and buy someone? Like say CR7 is worth $xxx,xxx can I buy that amount of coins and then go buy him ?

I was looking at the legends stats and Maldini is insane :lol: .. might make me quit career and start up UT :nerd:

How does FUT work? Can you just buy one of the legends or a specific player you want? like put real money into coins and buy someone? Like say CR7 is worth $xxx,xxx can I buy that amount of coins and then go buy him ?

I was looking at the legends stats and Maldini is insane :lol: .. might make me quit career and start up UT :nerd:

Naw you gotta buy packs and hope that you pull one of those rare players.

I heard that you getting a legend or ronaldo or any of those good players have the same chance as you winning a lottery in real life smh

You can't buy coins. You can buy packs for a chance to get good players. Most likely you won't get much. Cr7 is 2 million + coins.

if you guys play career mode or any other league and are looking for a ridiculous young talent

pick up Yassine Benzia from Lyon, he is the truth, no lie, his rating is low, but that doesnt reflect how crazy he is on the pitch, it's almost a glitch how good he is

thank me later

You can buy coins from coin sellers online ive never tried it tho idk if its all legit

Its like $10 for 100k
Ronaldo is like 1.5mil
Alot of the top legends are over a mil too
I wanna get my hands on a Bergkamp tho andd play him as a CF behind Shevchenko

^ in '13 I picked him up and was unstoppable. always find good cheap young pick ups from the brasilian leagues. a CB in Dede, Wellington (not the famous one) and Thomás from some black and red team in the braisilian league were great, just cant remember the team name. they should both be less than 22 yrs old. cheap too

Back
Top Bottom