Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Played my cousin who's visiting from Germany.

Dude is the ultimate cheese/lame in the game :lol:

Lob passes and prays, also sets up ultra attacking. He beat me first match, then I took the next 3. One game beat him 8-0 :lol:

Another game he goes up 2-0 at half and starts slandering me n goes who the **** is Ronaldo. Dropped 6 2nd half goals with CR7, and best believe I've been asking him who the **** is Ronaldo since and rustling him :lol:

Last edited:
I 100% swear on my life, the person I just played took out 3 guys before half, then they were back at for the second half with full stamina. Dead srs guys

Just got a PS4 if anyone wants to add me to play feel free.

PSN:   K1NGT0TTI (thats a zero not an O )

Been playing fifa forever but stopped recently due to the scripting / general BS the games are filled with.  Loving FM14 now, anyone here have a save?

Bought Fifa on Amazon for $30 for 360.

Played the demo and did a lot of reading on it this weekend, just had the urge.

Looking forward to getting better at the game.

Chelsea all that way!

**** this game.
I know that feel bro
Ever since getting to division 5 and higher, every single person I've played so far either A.just bombs it down field and hopes for the best or B.just sprints up the wing and crosses it into the box
I literally can't recall any recent game I've played where someone played legit

So over the last 3 days I've read through this thread. Those of you who are still here from pg 1 - has your opinion of the game changed now with patches and experience?

Everything was good just a week ago. Made it to division 6, a week later I'm in division 9.
:rofl: . Sometimes I'm so hell bent on winning that you end up doing too much and end up losing. I personally find that I play a whole lot better when I take a break from the game for a few days and when I return to it my mind is clear.

I know that feel bro
Ever since getting to division 5 and higher, every single person I've played so far either A.just bombs it down field and hopes for the best or B.just sprints up the wing and crosses it into the box
I literally can't recall any recent game I've played where someone played legit
No offense but I am in Division 2 and people higher than 5 aren't glitching we are just that much better 

:rofl: . Sometimes I'm so hell bent on winning that you end up doing too much and end up losing..
I get the same exact way
I dont think i'd care as much if i lost or not if they didnt keep a record :lol:
overall I'm still pretty satisfied with mine 32-8-9
No offense but I am in Division 2 and people higher than 5 aren't glitching we are just that much better 
neither things I said were glitches, just cheap
read

Last edited:
I get the same exact way
I dont think i'd care as much if i lost or not if they didnt keep a record
laugh.gif

overall I'm still pretty satisfied with mine 32-8-9
neither things I said were glitches, just cheap
read
In the sports game world people doing things that you can't stop are considering glitches...just terminology.

What system are you on?

Smfh I have this video in my FIFA playlist and for some reason I assumed the setting was already set to Semi. All my settings are on Assisted. Thanks fam.

I wasted my entire spring break playing manager mode and felt disgusted after. I'm retiring my 360 til the semester is over 
laugh.gif

Got Villarreal in the CL my first season which was my goal, took til the last match day though. Barca bought Gio Dos Santos from me (led the league in assists.) Used the funds for Muniain and Griezmann. Also had Jese Rodriguez my first season who's a BEAST. Gunna target Cristian Tello in the winter window when I start playing again.

Ross Barkley has been trash for me. Gunna take a few seasons for him to get good.

I don't like that high stamina isn't an option to check off when scouting players. Imo when you have a budget club, stamina is one of the most important ratings for big purchases.

Last edited:
I wasted my entire spring break playing manager mode and felt disgusted after. I'm retiring my 360 til the semester is over :lol:

Got Villarreal in the CL my first season which was my goal, took til the last match day though. Barca bought Gio Dos Santos from me (led the league in assists.) Used the funds for Muniain and Griezmann. Also had Jese Rodriguez my first season who's a BEAST. Gunna target Cristian Tello in the winter window when I start playing again.

Ross Barkley has been trash for me. Gunna take a few seasons for him to get good.

I don't like that high stamina isn't an option to check off when scouting players. Imo when you have a budget club, stamina is one of the most important ratings for big purchases.
I agree, Stamina comes clutch when you have a league game and 2 cup games all within a week :lol: it gets pretty annoying when you're a few seasons in and winning/competing in multiple types of matches.

For all you FUT guys TOTS (Team of the Season) Cards are confirmed to be released tomorrow. The transfer market has imploded already. A bunch of nice steals all around at the moment but people at the FIFA forums say card prices will keep dropping especially when the better batches of the TOTS cards get put on the market.

Ibra and Messi are all under 1 mill now. Pretty tempting to scoop either one but I'm gonna keep an eye on their prices before they rise again. My first year of FUT and I traded my way up to 1.2 milli for this. Gonna try to spend 200k max to open packs hoping for that come up on a nice Blue TOTS card :pimp:. I want to build a Million Dollar team to use and enjoy before 15 comes out.

Last edited:
As someone new to Fifa, can yall explain what FUT is and what all this buying players thing is about?

Its like buying a pack of baseball cards with random players for each position then playing games. The more you play/win the more money you get to buy new packs.

IMO its time consuming and another way for EA to make money off of us. I haven't played FUT but Ive played Madden's UT and I think ok. I also feel like EA should focus on making a better game(Madden) instead.

Ultimate team is wack imo. Glitches and you lose players, people using real money to construct cheap teams, having to get lucky with packs, wasting time tracking the market etc. Seasons is where the real players are at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom