:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Come on y'all, Jozy Altidore is crap right now. How can he be excellent when he has just 2 club goals in the last 2 seasons and just 1 international goal in the last year?

I'm gonna play this game later on even though I havent turned my PS3 all summer
laugh.gif

Is the PES 2011 demo out yet?

What's the consensus on FIFA 11 so far? I liked FIFA 10 a lot but I didnt some aspects of the game (ping pong passing, easily pushing players off the ball, defences easily breaking down, custom formations online, etc).

Come on y'all, Jozy Altidore is crap right now. How can he be excellent when he has just 2 club goals in the last 2 seasons and just 1 international goal in the last year?

I'm gonna play this game later on even though I havent turned my PS3 all summer
laugh.gif

Is the PES 2011 demo out yet?

What's the consensus on FIFA 11 so far? I liked FIFA 10 a lot but I didnt some aspects of the game (ping pong passing, easily pushing players off the ball, defences easily breaking down, custom formations online, etc).

Just played the game in all manual and it was really good.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as $%*% but is looking adictive.

Like I said earlier my store gets them earlier by like one week if anyone is in NYC and wants to know where PM me, I am willing to ship it too you if you really want too also but you take care of all expenses.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as $%*% but is looking adictive.

Like I said earlier my store gets them earlier by like one week if anyone is in NYC and wants to know where PM me, I am willing to ship it too you if you really want too also but you take care of all expenses.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as %@%! but is looking adictive.

Be a keeper is going to be hard as %@%! but is looking adictive.

I just played FIFA 11 and I am extremely disappointed so far...is it possible that this game is a step back from FIFA 10?

-Animation problems (players falling down and standing up 0.00005 seconds later)
-Goalkeepers turning routine shots/crosses into corner-kicks
-Ping-pong passing
-Being awarded yellow cards for small fouls
-******ed PK controls

FIFA09 and 10 were cool and both were improvements but it looks like EASports got lazy with this game. Other than updated rosters there is noreason to upgrade. Ofcourse some people will say that the demo is theunfinished product and the actual game will be better but I find thathard to believe when you consider EA Sports have had almost a year toproduce this game and they've come up with an extremely faulty dem

I just played FIFA 11 and I am extremely disappointed so far...is it possible that this game is a step back from FIFA 10?

-Animation problems (players falling down and standing up 0.00005 seconds later)
-Ping-pong passing
-******ed PK controls

FIFA09 and 10 were cool and both were improvements but it looks like EASports got lazy with this game. Other than updated rosters there is noreason to upgrade. Ofcourse some people will say that the demo is theunfinished product and the actual game will be better but I find thathard to believe when you consider EA Sports have had almost a year toproduce this game and they've come up with an extremely faulty dem

Very pleased with the changes this year, the shooting is better, so is the slide tackling. Even the dribbling has been improved, you can slide past players easier. Its looking like another classic

Very pleased with the changes this year, the shooting is better, so is the slide tackling. Even the dribbling has been improved, you can slide past players easier. Its looking like another classic

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

-Ping-pong passing
-******ed PK controls

frown.gif

How's shooting though?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

-Ping-pong passing
-******ed PK controls

frown.gif

How's shooting though?

I played it earlier and I like it better this way. Seems like it will make game play a lot harder which is one thing I wanted to improve. No more pass after pass after passas you could do so easily in 10 and the falling and tripping they do makes it seem a bit more authentic to me. I like it.

I played it earlier and I like it better this way. Seems like it will make game play a lot harder which is one thing I wanted to improve. No more pass after pass after passas you could do so easily in 10 and the falling and tripping they do makes it seem a bit more authentic to me. I like it.

ronaldo is sick. look at this vid of me juking everyone but missing the goal lol

ronaldo is sick. look at this vid of me juking everyone but missing the goal lol

Back
Top Bottom