:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Anyone want to create a small PS3 league with 8-10 teams? Last year we tried it but most guys signed up and then didnt even bother playing any matches. I think we can find atleast 8 people who'll be committed enough to finishing the league.

I'd also prefer picking clubs 4-stars and under but its up to the members of the league what they want to do.

I'll play.  Im on all the time.  set one up and let us know.  Im dedicated enough where i will make all my games.    
And 4 star teams are where its at.  

PSN: clove503  

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Anyone want to create a small PS3 league with 8-10 teams? Last year we tried it but most guys signed up and then didnt even bother playing any matches. I think we can find atleast 8 people who'll be committed enough to finishing the league.

I'd also prefer picking clubs 4-stars and under but its up to the members of the league what they want to do.

I'll play.  Im on all the time.  set one up and let us know.  Im dedicated enough where i will make all my games.    
And 4 star teams are where its at.  

PSN: clove503  

I'm also In for the PS3 league. If it's any team, I got Chelsea. But I'm cool with 4 stars and under.

I'm also In for the PS3 league. If it's any team, I got Chelsea. But I'm cool with 4 stars and under.

i sent my request for the pro club. whats a good time of the night that we all should be on?

i sent my request for the pro club. whats a good time of the night that we all should be on?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

will attempt to join tonight

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

will attempt to join tonight

City is 4 1/2 stars. That squad is beastly 
sick.gif

Hmmmm I haven't really gotten to try this game out much. I've had the last two FIFA's and was mildly impressed/had fun with it. Is FIFA 11 worth the purchase??

Hmmmm I haven't really gotten to try this game out much. I've had the last two FIFA's and was mildly impressed/had fun with it. Is FIFA 11 worth the purchase??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If you liked the previous versions then you'll like this one. FIFA is to soccer fans what NBA Live/2k is to basketball fans and Madden is to football fans. Even if their havent been many changes to the gameplay you still HAVE to cop the game just for the updated rosters
laugh.gif

The gameplay isnt drastically different from recent editions. I havent played it enough to determine if the gameplay is better than WC 2010 or FIFA 10 but I will say it remains a fun game.

To everyone with PS3, I will create a league later today or tomorrow and send out invites to the guys on my list and post the info here. I want to keep the league small (10 teams or so) just because some people dont play their matches and also the league may get boring if everyone has to play 30+ matches each. If the league is a success then we can do something even bigger but for now I just want us to complete 1 league (something we havent been able to do over the past 2 years
30t6p3b.gif
). The league will be 4-star clubs only just to keep a level playing field. There are plenty of good 4-star clubs in the game...especially in the English, French, Russian and Italian leagues.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If you liked the previous versions then you'll like this one. FIFA is to soccer fans what NBA Live/2k is to basketball fans and Madden is to football fans. Even if their havent been many changes to the gameplay you still HAVE to cop the game just for the updated rosters
laugh.gif

The gameplay isnt drastically different from recent editions. I havent played it enough to determine if the gameplay is better than WC 2010 or FIFA 10 but I will say it remains a fun game.

To everyone with PS3, I will create a league later today or tomorrow and send out invites to the guys on my list and post the info here. I want to keep the league small (10 teams or so) just because some people dont play their matches and also the league may get boring if everyone has to play 30+ matches each. If the league is a success then we can do something even bigger but for now I just want us to complete 1 league (something we havent been able to do over the past 2 years
30t6p3b.gif
). The league will be 4-star clubs only just to keep a level playing field. There are plenty of good 4-star clubs in the game...especially in the English, French, Russian and Italian leagues.

^ yea this year they've fixed most of the annoying issues, this one feels more "realistic"

who wants s game on XBL gamertag is LessNut hit me up

^ yea this year they've fixed most of the annoying issues, this one feels more "realistic"

who wants s game on XBL gamertag is LessNut hit me up

Tevez, u still kingoftoronto? i may have deleted you. add me to that invite. PSN: Nintendawg

Tevez, u still kingoftoronto? i may have deleted you. add me to that invite. PSN: Nintendawg

I would like toget in that PS3 league just cause I know I will play ally games. I'm on every day.

I would like toget in that PS3 league just cause I know I will play ally games. I'm on every day.

Originally Posted by bballah3

leaving to go get it now, lets get a league going.

Back
Top Bottom