:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

Despite my heavy skepticism I ended up giving in and buying the game...no way in hell was I patient enough to wait another 362 days for FIFA 12 to come out
laugh.gif

The game remains pretty good. It's definitely different from FIFA WC 2010 (Which is different from FIFA 10) and it'll take some getting used to. Off the bat I noticed how passing is a bit more realistic and I also noticed that you have a lot of players fighting for the ball in the centre of the pitch compared to previous versions of FIFA where you'd only have a couple of guys from each team doing so. Goalkeeping also seems to be more realistic and they're allowing more rebounds now (which is a good thing). I hated how in past FIFAs you could take a low shot aimed at one of the bottom corners and the keepers would dive and catch the ball
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, if you're on the fence about this one I think its worth copping. It's not a perfect game but its fairly realistic and its a fun game to play.

Despite my heavy skepticism I ended up giving in and buying the game...no way in hell was I patient enough to wait another 362 days for FIFA 12 to come out
laugh.gif

The game remains pretty good. It's definitely different from FIFA WC 2010 (Which is different from FIFA 10) and it'll take some getting used to. Off the bat I noticed how passing is a bit more realistic and I also noticed that you have a lot of players fighting for the ball in the centre of the pitch compared to previous versions of FIFA where you'd only have a couple of guys from each team doing so. Goalkeeping also seems to be more realistic and they're allowing more rebounds now (which is a good thing). I hated how in past FIFAs you could take a low shot aimed at one of the bottom corners and the keepers would dive and catch the ball
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, if you're on the fence about this one I think its worth copping. It's not a perfect game but its fairly realistic and its a fun game to play.

I knew you would come through Tevez... and you're right about the middle of the pitch being very congested. I usually play through the middle but I'm finding it really tought to create chances in this one...

I knew you would come through Tevez... and you're right about the middle of the pitch being very congested. I usually play through the middle but I'm finding it really tought to create chances in this one...

Anyone want to create a small PS3 league with 8-10 teams? Last year we tried it but most guys signed up and then didnt even bother playing any matches. I think we can find atleast 8 people who'll be committed enough to finishing the league.

I'd also prefer picking clubs 4-stars and under but its up to the members of the league what they want to do.

Anyone want to create a small PS3 league with 8-10 teams? Last year we tried it but most guys signed up and then didnt even bother playing any matches. I think we can find atleast 8 people who'll be committed enough to finishing the league.

I'd also prefer picking clubs 4-stars and under but its up to the members of the league what they want to do.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I started a club, let me know you guys' gamertags if you want in. I made myself a CM because I figured most people would create strikers and I dont really want to play defense...but someone has to, we can't have a club with 8 strikers, so if I have to, ill change.

Edit: I also created a league, its NT Premier League, I chose to make it with playoffs, but I was on the fence about that, so if everyone is against it, I'll recreate it and everyone can join, password is niketalk.  Its up to you guys if you want teams excluded or any other rules. I took Arsenal.

Ill take Chelsea or Liverpool.

I created a Striker. VP is hella fun.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I started a club, let me know you guys' gamertags if you want in. I made myself a CM because I figured most people would create strikers and I dont really want to play defense...but someone has to, we can't have a club with 8 strikers, so if I have to, ill change.

Edit: I also created a league, its NT Premier League, I chose to make it with playoffs, but I was on the fence about that, so if everyone is against it, I'll recreate it and everyone can join, password is niketalk.  Its up to you guys if you want teams excluded or any other rules. I took Arsenal.

Ill take Chelsea or Liverpool.

I created a Striker. VP is hella fun.

Dude definitely said he'd prefer 4-star and under... First guy selects barcelona.. hmm...

game is getting better, lob passes are much more effective, learning PKs better. It's growing on me.

Dude definitely said he'd prefer 4-star and under... First guy selects barcelona.. hmm...

game is getting better, lob passes are much more effective, learning PKs better. It's growing on me.

laugh.gif
at some of these garbage dudes antics on this game and previous fifa's as well. Man up, if you're getting worked all over the pitch, don't be a little b@!# and pause the game, waste all timers down. Today i played a guy that kept blasting the ball down the field because he was losing. It really cheeses me when dudes don't skip menu screens too. like #%#, are you standing there with you're jersey on and you're hand to you're chest singing the national anthem.

And my bad I didn't really read that you said 4 star or under.

laugh.gif
at some of these garbage dudes antics on this game and previous fifa's as well. Man up, if you're getting worked all over the pitch, don't be a little b@!# and pause the game, waste all timers down. Today i played a guy that kept blasting the ball down the field because he was losing. It really cheeses me when dudes don't skip menu screens too. like #%#, are you standing there with you're jersey on and you're hand to you're chest singing the national anthem.

And my bad I didn't really read that you said 4 star or under.

Back
Top Bottom