:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by bballah3

I would like toget in that PS3 league just cause I know I will play ally games. I'm on every day.

leaving to go get it now, lets get a league going.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

Man up, if you're getting worked all over the pitch, don't be a little b@!# and pause the game, waste all timers down. Today i played a guy that kept blasting the ball down the field because he was losing. It really cheeses me when dudes don't skip menu screens too. like #%#, are you standing there with you're jersey on and you're hand to you're chest singing the national anthem.
Co-sign!!! Stuff drives me crazy!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

Man up, if you're getting worked all over the pitch, don't be a little b@!# and pause the game, waste all timers down. Today i played a guy that kept blasting the ball down the field because he was losing. It really cheeses me when dudes don't skip menu screens too. like #%#, are you standing there with you're jersey on and you're hand to you're chest singing the national anthem.
Co-sign!!! Stuff drives me crazy!
roll.gif

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-10?

only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

PS3 FIFA SIGN UP

1.Carlos Tevez - psn?
2.TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-10?

only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

PS3 FIFA SIGN UP

1.Carlos Tevez - psn?
2.TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10

I played online for the first time and got rolled 5-0 
laugh.gif

I can't move the ball around for ****.

I played online for the first time and got rolled 5-0 
laugh.gif

I can't move the ball around for ****.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

I didn't find it so here's my gamertag.
vchurrialiquida

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think the easiest way is you look for it and send a request, its Niketalk FC, I can't figure out how to invite people who aren't on my friends list

I didn't find it so here's my gamertag.
vchurrialiquida

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg

Hey guys, I just started the league...

Name: Niketalk
Abbreviation: NTK
Password: yuku

-10 teams max
-2 matches against each opponent (18 matches total)
-6 min halfs
-4 star teams and below only. There are plenty of good 4-star teams out there.

If you cant find the league then I'll send you an invite...my PSN is: KING_OF_TORONTO

Anyways, I just played for about 1 hour and all 3 of my opponents quit on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. One of my opponents picked Barca so I picked Real Madrid. He went up 3-0 just 20 minutes into the match. I figured either I switch up my formation and go for the win or I'll end up losing by more than 5-goals. I scored in the 45th minute to go 3-1 down into halftime. I then scored 3 more goals in the 2nd half including the winning goal in the 90th minute with Mezut Ozil before my opponent quit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey guys, I just started the league...

Name: Niketalk
Abbreviation: NTK
Password: yuku

-10 teams max
-2 matches against each opponent (18 matches total)
-6 min halfs
-4 star teams and below only. There are plenty of good 4-star teams out there.

If you cant find the league then I'll send you an invite...my PSN is: KING_OF_TORONTO

Anyways, I just played for about 1 hour and all 3 of my opponents quit on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. One of my opponents picked Barca so I picked Real Madrid. He went up 3-0 just 20 minutes into the match. I figured either I switch up my formation and go for the win or I'll end up losing by more than 5-goals. I scored in the 45th minute to go 3-1 down into halftime. I then scored 3 more goals in the 2nd half including the winning goal in the 90th minute with Mezut Ozil before my opponent quit
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
man there's honestly something really messed up with my wifi on my PS3. I've been disconnected from 9..Yeah that's right, 9 games that I was either winning or tied in and then got 9 losses because of "quits". My record is now a measily 3-10...I really need to get this @#$* fixed. If it's not the disconnecting, it's always terrible lagging where my players respond like a second or two after i press a button or the sudden jumps and skips in the game. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
man there's honestly something really messed up with my wifi on my PS3. I've been disconnected from 9..Yeah that's right, 9 games that I was either winning or tied in and then got 9 losses because of "quits". My record is now a measily 3-10...I really need to get this @#$* fixed. If it's not the disconnecting, it's always terrible lagging where my players respond like a second or two after i press a button or the sudden jumps and skips in the game. 

Just copped my first FIFA game for the 360 and trying to get the basics down. Any tips?? Websites? Add me to the 360 list
gamer tag: rRude

Just copped my first FIFA game for the 360 and trying to get the basics down. Any tips?? Websites? Add me to the 360 list
gamer tag: rRude

Just created a PS3 club team...Team name: Niketalk FC - put in your transfer requests let's get Rollin

Just created a PS3 club team...Team name: Niketalk FC - put in your transfer requests let's get Rollin

Back
Top Bottom