:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

a few things that are pissing me off right now, maybe i just suck, but it seems like the computer can just straight BOSS me around and get the ball off me with ease and never get called for a foul, while on the other hand i barely bump into someone and almost always get called for the foul. another thing is i think offsides gets called wayyyyy too soon, i dont know, maybe its just me

other then those 2 things i dont have any problems with the game

a few things that are pissing me off right now, maybe i just suck, but it seems like the computer can just straight BOSS me around and get the ball off me with ease and never get called for a foul, while on the other hand i barely bump into someone and almost always get called for the foul. another thing is i think offsides gets called wayyyyy too soon, i dont know, maybe its just me

other then those 2 things i dont have any problems with the game

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
man there's honestly something really messed up with my wifi on my PS3. I've been disconnected from 9..Yeah that's right, 9 games that I was either winning or tied in and then got 9 losses because of "quits". My record is now a measily 3-10...I really need to get this @#$* fixed. If it's not the disconnecting, it's always terrible lagging where my players respond like a second or two after i press a button or the sudden jumps and skips in the game. 
Yeah, there are definitely some problems with EA's servers. When I first got the game a few days ago it wouldnt even allow me to log in online, and I've been disconnected several times before the matches even started. And the strangest glitch yet, I selected Man City to play online but when I went to select my formation prior to the match the Argentine national team was listed...I couldnt make any changes to the team and then the game froze on me when the players were coming out of the tunnel. Hopefully EA fixes these problems in the coming days.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
man there's honestly something really messed up with my wifi on my PS3. I've been disconnected from 9..Yeah that's right, 9 games that I was either winning or tied in and then got 9 losses because of "quits". My record is now a measily 3-10...I really need to get this @#$* fixed. If it's not the disconnecting, it's always terrible lagging where my players respond like a second or two after i press a button or the sudden jumps and skips in the game. 
Yeah, there are definitely some problems with EA's servers. When I first got the game a few days ago it wouldnt even allow me to log in online, and I've been disconnected several times before the matches even started. And the strangest glitch yet, I selected Man City to play online but when I went to select my formation prior to the match the Argentine national team was listed...I couldnt make any changes to the team and then the game froze on me when the players were coming out of the tunnel. Hopefully EA fixes these problems in the coming days.

is it just me or its hard to get online to play? and fml i played my first game and was losing only 1-0 on the first half and bam got disconnected and got a loss in my record smh

is it just me or its hard to get online to play? and fml i played my first game and was losing only 1-0 on the first half and bam got disconnected and got a loss in my record smh

Originally Posted by bamez

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-1
only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg
4.Moneyballer55- crazyraul1

Originally Posted by bamez

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-1
only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg
4.Moneyballer55- crazyraul1

Originally Posted by Hugo

My first two games got disconnected so I'm now 0-2 despite being up in both of them...
eyes.gif

I had bad connection problems for Fifa 10 too, I could take 10mins to find an opponent. I don't think its my internet connection though cos I'm host on MW2 a lot of the time

Originally Posted by Hugo

My first two games got disconnected so I'm now 0-2 despite being up in both of them...
eyes.gif

I had bad connection problems for Fifa 10 too, I could take 10mins to find an opponent. I don't think its my internet connection though cos I'm host on MW2 a lot of the time

Yeah Carlos, that same exact garbage happened to me. I think I was Barca and then randomly an Arsenal player popped up in the loading screen for like a split second like a ghost. I was playing a game as well that the screen just went black. The sound and everything worked but the screen was black and I had to reset the game for yet another loss. If I keep this up maybe I can be the worst player on Fifa 11 due to f#@!eries lol. 

Yeah Carlos, that same exact garbage happened to me. I think I was Barca and then randomly an Arsenal player popped up in the loading screen for like a split second like a ghost. I was playing a game as well that the screen just went black. The sound and everything worked but the screen was black and I had to reset the game for yet another loss. If I keep this up maybe I can be the worst player on Fifa 11 due to f#@!eries lol. 

I've been dealing with said online freezing issues.

Anyone else feel like the passing and the shooting isn't as fluid as fifa 10? Game seems to be playing slowly for me for some reason.

I've been dealing with said online freezing issues.

Anyone else feel like the passing and the shooting isn't as fluid as fifa 10? Game seems to be playing slowly for me for some reason.

i have problems connecting to a pro game. it will get stuck at the connecting to opponent screen then it disconnects. but somehow me and the person can still talk to each other until one of us connects to another game. i thought i was tripping because i wasn't in a party or chat.

i have problems connecting to a pro game. it will get stuck at the connecting to opponent screen then it disconnects. but somehow me and the person can still talk to each other until one of us connects to another game. i thought i was tripping because i wasn't in a party or chat.

I'm doin work, 5-1, the one was when EA's servers went down for maintenance at night while I was up 2-1. I've played as 5 different squads to get the achievement, Arsenal, Bayern, Real, Atletico, and Milan. All were pretty sick, but Real just isn't fair. I did play dude who used them when I was Atletico, but he just tried to cheese with Ronaldo and was too dumb to put in Kaka. I still don't think im that great at the game, but it feels good to get off to a good start.

I'm doin work, 5-1, the one was when EA's servers went down for maintenance at night while I was up 2-1. I've played as 5 different squads to get the achievement, Arsenal, Bayern, Real, Atletico, and Milan. All were pretty sick, but Real just isn't fair. I did play dude who used them when I was Atletico, but he just tried to cheese with Ronaldo and was too dumb to put in Kaka. I still don't think im that great at the game, but it feels good to get off to a good start.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

the 360 league only has like 3 people in it, come on guys, last year we got 10
I'm down for the league.
Are we using the 4 star teams like the PS3 league? I like that idea.

Back
Top Bottom