:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

the 360 league only has like 3 people in it, come on guys, last year we got 10
I'm down for the league.
Are we using the 4 star teams like the PS3 league? I like that idea.

I will be joining the league once my copy comes.
pimp.gif

what do you have to do? never done this before

what do you have to do? never done this before

If anyone wants to join the PS3 Club Team let me know.  Looking for any/all Position (I have been playing mostly as GK, RM and CF).  Leave your PSN ID and I'll shoot you an invite.  

If anyone wants to join the PS3 Club Team let me know.  Looking for any/all Position (I have been playing mostly as GK, RM and CF).  Leave your PSN ID and I'll shoot you an invite.  

just search for the league, its NT Premier League, pass is niketalk.

We could do 4-star and under but people have already signed up, I took Arsenal, someone took Real and another took Chelsea, so we'd have to reset, but I'm ok with that.

just search for the league, its NT Premier League, pass is niketalk.

We could do 4-star and under but people have already signed up, I took Arsenal, someone took Real and another took Chelsea, so we'd have to reset, but I'm ok with that.

Originally Posted by Hugo

get at me!
psn- HUGOSTLYLES

Invite sent. Once we get a few more people (5+ preferably) I'll start getting a schedule together when we can play and such. Ideally I would like a full team of 11 but I feel that's unrealistic because some people don't play virtual pro, even though I feel it's the most fun this game has to offer.

Originally Posted by Hugo

get at me!
psn- HUGOSTLYLES

Invite sent. Once we get a few more people (5+ preferably) I'll start getting a schedule together when we can play and such. Ideally I would like a full team of 11 but I feel that's unrealistic because some people don't play virtual pro, even though I feel it's the most fun this game has to offer.

Picked up my copy for 360 today. I've never owned a copy of FIFA (and I've only played mostly '09 and '10 twice), so I am enjoying '11 so far.

I may be interested in the league, but I don't want to put my name on the list just in case I flake before it gets started, so I'll decide within the next few days, assuming there will still be room to join.

Picked up my copy for 360 today. I've never owned a copy of FIFA (and I've only played mostly '09 and '10 twice), so I am enjoying '11 so far.

I may be interested in the league, but I don't want to put my name on the list just in case I flake before it gets started, so I'll decide within the next few days, assuming there will still be room to join.

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

Originally Posted by bamez

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-1
only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg
4.Moneyballer55- crazyraul1
5.hugo-hugostyles

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

Originally Posted by bamez

we should start forming a sign up sheet if we tryna get this running soon. Tevez will run it im assuming. How many we tryna get 8-1
only sign up if you will be dedicated enough to play your matches, if you won't have time, don't bother.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]PS3 FIFA SIGN UP[/color]

1.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Carlos Tevez - psn?[/color]
2.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]TJ_Detweiler - O_Diddy10[/color]
3.bamez - Nintendawg
4.Moneyballer55- crazyraul1
5.hugo-hugostyles

Damn i lost 4 games today on the ps3 league. Still need to get used to this game I'm 0-3-4

Damn i lost 4 games today on the ps3 league. Still need to get used to this game I'm 0-3-4

Back
Top Bottom