:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bkmac

What countries from the 2010 World Cup will the game have?
probably all of em, the 32 in the world cup aside from Holland (who I believe still has a roster exclusivity license with PES)

que? I just played Spain vs Holland on FIFA10 a few days ago....
I thought the country didn't allow it's players to be in games.  Like in PES the players are in the game but when you play as holland they have different names.  Same stats same look different name

Davids was like Drammid
Van Nistelrooy was Van Misltelroom

But i thought it was a country thing
Nope. That's a PES issue.  EA SPORTS bought pretty much every exclusive license needed for the leagues, teams etc.
PES got locked out of the deal...that's why a few years ago, Man United was "the reds" and chelsea was "the blues" instead of their club names...
I know that about the whole licensing issues.  But i think Holland is universally out of video games. 
It looks like some one said that Holland didn't have real players in FIFA games.  I was just pointing out to that person that PES doesn't have Holland's exclusive license that the country itself isn't signed to whatever agreement they sign to have player names and likenesses in games

They have the full Holland squad in WC10 and FIFA10.

My-T.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bkmac

What countries from the 2010 World Cup will the game have?
probably all of em, the 32 in the world cup aside from Holland (who I believe still has a roster exclusivity license with PES)

que? I just played Spain vs Holland on FIFA10 a few days ago....
I thought the country didn't allow it's players to be in games.  Like in PES the players are in the game but when you play as holland they have different names.  Same stats same look different name

Davids was like Drammid
Van Nistelrooy was Van Misltelroom

But i thought it was a country thing
Nope. That's a PES issue.  EA SPORTS bought pretty much every exclusive license needed for the leagues, teams etc.
PES got locked out of the deal...that's why a few years ago, Man United was "the reds" and chelsea was "the blues" instead of their club names...
I know that about the whole licensing issues.  But i think Holland is universally out of video games. 
It looks like some one said that Holland didn't have real players in FIFA games.  I was just pointing out to that person that PES doesn't have Holland's exclusive license that the country itself isn't signed to whatever agreement they sign to have player names and likenesses in games

They have the full Holland squad in WC10 and FIFA10.

My-T.

Ohh ok Thanks MyTsharp. I didn't know that, don't really play fifa. I guess holland will be in fifa 2011 then lol

Ohh ok Thanks MyTsharp. I didn't know that, don't really play fifa. I guess holland will be in fifa 2011 then lol

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

anyone want to play World Cup on 360

add me Caligrown 37
you bunz though B.

nerd.gif

anyone preorder the game so they can get early access to the creation centre? I did, its pretty sweet if you wanna create players or teams ahead of the release date.

anyone preorder the game so they can get early access to the creation centre? I did, its pretty sweet if you wanna create players or teams ahead of the release date.

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

I'm going to be new to actually owning a FIFA game, so what exactly is this creation centre? Is it worth pre-ordering the game for?

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

I'm going to be new to actually owning a FIFA game, so what exactly is this creation centre? Is it worth pre-ordering the game for?

Back
Top Bottom