:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Not trolling but I'm probably gonna get my hands on a few retail copies about 2 weeks to a week early, let me know if y'all are interested..

Not trolling but I'm probably gonna get my hands on a few retail copies about 2 weeks to a week early, let me know if y'all are interested..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?
No, lol. Dude is on loan to Hull city and is WHACK
laugh.gif
Slappped.  Altidore is an excellent player. Top 5 US player.  20 years old and has a bright future.

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?
laugh.gif
Slappped.  Altidore is an excellent player. Top 5 US player.  20 years old and has a bright future.

Probably get my brains beat being as though this is the first time I'll be getting this but I just wanted to run with the Philadelphia Union. I'm assuming the mls teams are no match for the better overseas teams but hey gotta start somewhere.

Probably get my brains beat being as though this is the first time I'll be getting this but I just wanted to run with the Philadelphia Union. I'm assuming the mls teams are no match for the better overseas teams but hey gotta start somewhere.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
HUH? Top 5 US player says absolutely nothing in the world of futbol. 
Dude is playing for Hull City...man...Hull City isn't even in the Premiership. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
HUH? Top 5 US player says absolutely nothing in the world of futbol. 
Dude is playing for Hull City...man...Hull City isn't even in the Premiership. 

^^^true, Altidore gets it done in 2010WC
and the US is slowly slowly gaining respect in the WORLD of football. I mean we played admirably this past cup, with a large part of our team coming from MLS, which itself is a young league.

i really want to see what they've done to the passing game, ping pong footballers make the game look way cheesy, and i'd love to see players be open the field w/o having to be as precise as the current game needs you to be when turning pass assist off.

^^^true, Altidore gets it done in 2010WC
and the US is slowly slowly gaining respect in the WORLD of football. I mean we played admirably this past cup, with a large part of our team coming from MLS, which itself is a young league.

i really want to see what they've done to the passing game, ping pong footballers make the game look way cheesy, and i'd love to see players be open the field w/o having to be as precise as the current game needs you to be when turning pass assist off.

Back
Top Bottom