:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

I know I'm late but I just picked it up.

After only a hour or so with it the thing that's leaps out to me most is the skill and technique you see on the ball from the players, FIFA 11 makes FIFA 10 look like amateur football. this is compounded by how much more you as the human player can do by simply using your video game skills, something that as well all know has been soooooooooo limited for a while now.

game is
pimp.gif
, another step  (a bigger one then I expected I might add) towards this game looking and playing like an actual match.

I know I'm late but I just picked it up.

After only a hour or so with it the thing that's leaps out to me most is the skill and technique you see on the ball from the players, FIFA 11 makes FIFA 10 look like amateur football. this is compounded by how much more you as the human player can do by simply using your video game skills, something that as well all know has been soooooooooo limited for a while now.

game is
pimp.gif
, another step  (a bigger one then I expected I might add) towards this game looking and playing like an actual match.

that league that everyone's talking about is for xbox360 right?.. could we somehow do one for ps3?.. any ps3 users on here?
if so im definitely up for that but if not... someone can always add me on ps3 i guess if you wanna get a good game on

psn: sumtimesy

that league that everyone's talking about is for xbox360 right?.. could we somehow do one for ps3?.. any ps3 users on here?
if so im definitely up for that but if not... someone can always add me on ps3 i guess if you wanna get a good game on

psn: sumtimesy

we've already set up the ps3 league. add KING_OF_TORONTO he's in charge of the thing.

we only do 4star and under clubs, no nat'l. but i think we're full up.

we've already set up the ps3 league. add KING_OF_TORONTO he's in charge of the thing.

we only do 4star and under clubs, no nat'l. but i think we're full up.

im in the league im the first man united. gamertag- flippapabear

just wondering but how many fixtures are there before playoffs? or is it just play as many as you want? how long does a season last?

also invite me to the niketalk club. ill join when i get back on tmrw.

im in the league im the first man united. gamertag- flippapabear

just wondering but how many fixtures are there before playoffs? or is it just play as many as you want? how long does a season last?

also invite me to the niketalk club. ill join when i get back on tmrw.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by bkmac

How many spots left in the 360 league? I may sign up tomorrow, I'm still undecided because I don't want to take up a spot if I know I can't commit to matches when they are scheduled for me to play.

There's no set fixtures in the league, you can play whoever whenever you want.
pimp.gif
Oh, that's cool. I think I'm going to sign up later today when I get home.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by bkmac

How many spots left in the 360 league? I may sign up tomorrow, I'm still undecided because I don't want to take up a spot if I know I can't commit to matches when they are scheduled for me to play.

There's no set fixtures in the league, you can play whoever whenever you want.
pimp.gif
Oh, that's cool. I think I'm going to sign up later today when I get home.

I'll join the 360 league in the next few hours...
edit

I see the league is full...and all the good teams taken...for 360...ehhh i ain't tryng to get caught with a Liverpool or Blackpool somethin lol

I'll join the 360 league in the next few hours...
edit

I see the league is full...and all the good teams taken...for 360...ehhh i ain't tryng to get caught with a Liverpool or Blackpool somethin lol

There are 22 fixtures before the playoffs. You play a home and home with everyone.

Next season I'll create a new thread and we'll expand the league to 2 divisions of 10 teams so we don't have a 16-20 team league or something crazy like that. Top 10 teams stay in the Premier League, bottom 2 and 8 new teams will be in the Second Division. We can make up rules for what teams you can pick, but I don't mind having everyone available, and to the guy who said no one good is left, there are plenty of 4 1/2 star teams available, and yeah Liverpool blow in real life, but act like they aren't good in the game.

There are 22 fixtures before the playoffs. You play a home and home with everyone.

Next season I'll create a new thread and we'll expand the league to 2 divisions of 10 teams so we don't have a 16-20 team league or something crazy like that. Top 10 teams stay in the Premier League, bottom 2 and 8 new teams will be in the Second Division. We can make up rules for what teams you can pick, but I don't mind having everyone available, and to the guy who said no one good is left, there are plenty of 4 1/2 star teams available, and yeah Liverpool blow in real life, but act like they aren't good in the game.

i signed up for the xbox league. i'm HNIC3188 playing as boca juniors. lets get some matches going fools!

i signed up for the xbox league. i'm HNIC3188 playing as boca juniors. lets get some matches going fools!

So my stats just disappear. How **##** gay? I was 28-10, not tryna start from over. Now it shows im 1-0 after I just finished a game. Hopefully its temporary....

So my stats just disappear. How **##** gay? I was 28-10, not tryna start from over. Now it shows im 1-0 after I just finished a game. Hopefully its temporary....

second division will be cracking, bunch of lazy slackers including myself trying to get into the premier league.

Back
Top Bottom