:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

Whats the deal with the PS3 League? Ive played games against like 4 out of the 10 people and the last 6 are never on? ......Figures.....

Tevez?

Whats the deal with the PS3 League? Ive played games against like 4 out of the 10 people and the last 6 are never on? ......Figures.....

Tevez?

Can someone please help me out and give me some pointers on how to distribute the ball well?

I'm sick of people running up the score on me.

Can someone please help me out and give me some pointers on how to distribute the ball well?

Originally Posted by bballah3

Tevez?
wat time ya on. eveytime im on no one is on.thats why i havent played

Originally Posted by bballah3

Tevez?
wat time ya on. eveytime im on no one is on.thats why i havent played

wish i wasnt awful
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

My best tip is don't hold the ball for long and don't sprint unless you have a lot of space in front of you or are trying to beat a guy one on one.  That and just watch what people do to you.  Its hard to say do this and you'll win. 

My best tip is don't hold the ball for long and don't sprint unless you have a lot of space in front of you or are trying to beat a guy one on one.  That and just watch what people do to you.  Its hard to say do this and you'll win. 

what's your knowledge of the game like? it's way easier if you understand how the sport is supposed to be played.

what's your knowledge of the game like? it's way easier if you understand how the sport is supposed to be played.

anyone in the xbox 360 league down to play? whenever i log on, its either noone or only one person logged on at same time . and its afternoon evening time!

im gt:flippapabear

anyone in the xbox 360 league down to play? whenever i log on, its either noone or only one person logged on at same time . and its afternoon evening time!

im gt:flippapabear

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm what you call a very casual soccer fan.

soccer is mostly about possession and creating spaces. always be one step ahead of what you're currently doing. don't just randomly pass the ball, pass the ball with a plan. also, it's helpful to not just keep your eye on the player in possession of the ball, but also see where your teammates are moving.

soccer is mostly about possession and creating spaces. always be one step ahead of what you're currently doing. don't just randomly pass the ball, pass the ball with a plan. also, it's helpful to not just keep your eye on the player in possession of the ball, but also see where your teammates are moving.

Back
Top Bottom