***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I think that the FILA MASH 2A Mid really should be on the minds of the guys at FILA of what models should get the retro treatment next. It's such a clean looking shoe, you could rock it with anything. I also like this model in the other OG colorway of Black White Red. Here goes the tech and other info on the FILA MASH 2A Mid: Streamlined upper incorporates a unique hidden lacing system with a 360 degree mudguard for support. Shock reducing Fila 2A system is encapsulated in the lightweight cushioning of Fila CMR midsole. Leather and Filabuck upper. Sculptured hightraction rubber outsole. Original price: $84.99

I been preaching this for mons or 5pages, the 2a was better than the first mashburn imho, kinda like how the stack2 is better than the spaghetti also imho, stack2 needs more love, fila got every 2nd Ver shoe right, hr out the park, gh2 is just more proof of that, gh2 was so good that the gh4 is really just a revised gh2.....In today's Nike turns it be the elite model lmao

Last edited:
FILA MB Red & White

Not bad for a non OG Colorway. I'm just not feeling that Icy Sole. I have no idea if they will ever release? For us OG heads in the game sometimes seeing a new colorway on a classic kick it may rub us the wrong way. Sometimes the new colorway it would eventually grow on us. At first is like What? Huh?, but than you'll probably start to like it. I say this from experience, but in all honesty there's nothing like the OG Colorways cause those are the ones that have the real history behind them.

The red mb1 out in hk. My first impression was same as u. Huh? What? Haha....

Vintage pic of Greece's Panagiotis Yannakis wearing the FILA Jamball

When I joined NT back in 2014, this was my purpose for joining stuff like this to bring you & share some rare stuff etc. To let the sneaker community know that I truly love this. I may have gotten banned from a thread that I will not name on here cause certain individuals decided to start trolling me and my whole belief is ''Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated'' and that's what I have done since 2014. I have never disrespected anyone until now in 2017, that's why I got banned from that thread cause I wasn't gonna shut up for no one that comes and disrespects me for no reason just cause I like a certain music genre etc., what kind of childish thing is that. I really thought the whole NT was like a troll free place. I guess is not, you have the civilized folks like myself and then you have the trolls just like in any other place, now I know that. I also learned something from that whole experience ''Just let it be'', if someone tries to start something cause sadly the internet is filled with a lot of trolls just pay them no mind. Could you believe that one of those people who started trolling me. I helped them out before the trolling started. They wanted to know a place other than Lids that sells Minor League Baseball Hats, so I provided them with a website where they could get some MILB caps, like who does a thing like that? I help you out and then you disrespect me just cause I like a certain music genre and even makes racial remarks, saying were in America and says some other disrespectful stuff. So just cause I like a certain latin music genre I'm not from here, well the idiot was wrong cause I was born in America. The things that he did you know who does that a fake/hypocrite & immature person do stuff like that. I give yall a hint who was that person cause I'm not gonna give him no promo, that's why I'm not mentioning his whole name. First letter in his screen name starts with the letter S and then he finishes off his name with two numbers. He might be a NT legend but in my eyes his a damn NT troll. My respects to those people on here who know how to act mature and could conversate in a civilized manner, PEACE!

Maaan, all the drama, just try to stay away from it my friend, be who you are and dont mind the trolls, like what you like and do what you do. You are always welcome around here. 

there are no niketalk legends in the music forum

that place is the lowest of lows

its like walking thru a city dump in there.

i never go in there

Vintage pic of Greece's Panagiotis Yannakis wearing the FILA Jamball

When I joined NT back in 2014, this was my purpose for joining stuff like this to bring you & share some rare stuff etc. To let the sneaker community know that I truly love this. I may have gotten banned from a thread that I will not name on here cause certain individuals decided to start trolling me and my whole belief is ''Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated'' and that's what I have done since 2014. I have never disrespected anyone until now in 2017, that's why I got banned from that thread cause I wasn't gonna shut up for no one that comes and disrespects me for no reason just cause I like a certain music genre etc., what kind of childish thing is that. I really thought the whole NT was like a troll free place. I guess is not, you have the civilized folks like myself and then you have the trolls just like in any other place, now I know that. I also learned something from that whole experience ''Just let it be'', if someone tries to start something cause sadly the internet is filled with a lot of trolls just pay them no mind. Could you believe that one of those people who started trolling me. I helped them out before the trolling started. They wanted to know a place other than Lids that sells Minor League Baseball Hats, so I provided them with a website where they could get some MILB caps, like who does a thing like that? I help you out and then you disrespect me just cause I like a certain music genre and even makes racial remarks, saying were in America and says some other disrespectful stuff. So just cause I like a certain latin music genre I'm not from here, well the idiot was wrong cause I was born in America. The things that he did you know who does that a fake/hypocrite & immature person do stuff like that. I give yall a hint who was that person cause I'm not gonna give him no promo, that's why I'm not mentioning his whole name. First letter in his screen name starts with the letter S and then he finishes off his name with two numbers. He might be a NT legend but in my eyes his a damn NT troll. My respects to those people on here who know how to act mature and could conversate in a civilized manner, PEACE!

I wish that were true man. I had a similar experience in a different forum a couple years back. Accidentally ended up in a thread, saw a post that I had some info on so I responded with straight info, and ended up getting crapped on/trolled for absolutely no reason other than I wasn't a "regular" in there. Responded to 2 or 3 of the posts, then realized it was gonna go south in a hurry, so I removed myself from the situation.

If it makes a difference, I (and everybody in here) enjoy your old school pic posts and other info you throw out. Just ignore the clowns and don't let the BS get to you.

Peace,
J

Khalid El-Amin and Baron Davis both wearing the FILA Stack 2 at the 1997 McDonald's All American Game

After fighting off those trolls. I just thought of something you could say I was like David The Gnome cause he always was defending himself agaisnt those damn trolls. It was me just one person against a lot of trolls, that came at me, but I came out Victorious cause they banned me of that thread cause I just wouldn't stop defending myself. And who ever reported me or whatever, they did me a big favor cause that thread proved that is f'ing WACK and I don't want to be part of no thread that is negative and don't appreciate my presence and contribution on NT, THANK YOU, I'M THE CHAMP!

Last edited:

After fighting off those trolls. I just thought of something you could say I was like David The Gnome cause he always was defending himself agaisnt those damn trolls. It was me just one person agaisnt a lot of trolls, that came at me, but I came out Victorious cause they banned me of that thread cause I just wouldn't stop defending myself. And who ever reported me or whatever, they did me a big favor cause that thread proved that is f'ing WACK and I don't want to be part of no thread that is negative and don't appreciate my presence and contribution on NT, THANK YOU, I'M THE CHAMP!

repped for this, oh the early morning before school memories <3

How funny is it, that another one of those trolls, still has the nerve to say that I'm stuck in the past. I know this cause I got my ways of finding out certain things. You would think somebody like that who is talking sh*t, would not have a lot of things from the past and in reality they are the ones stuck in the past and I know this cause I seen their instagram, how funny dude has a Pikachu hat with the ears sticking out, like c'mon that's for a little kid, dude is 25 years old. I wont lie cause I like to keep it real. I'll rock a Pokemon pin or a hat that says Pokemon on it, but a Pikachu hat with the ears sticking out nah I can't do that. Dude has a lot sneakers from the past like J's, Nike and some Reebok's. Where's all the New high end sneakers & clothing cause he's talking all this crap like if he's not obsessed with the past. He also collects Mitchell & Ness Jerseys etc. He also listens to music from the past, collects and plays old gaming systems etc. The hypocrisy these days from people, yeah I like the stuff from the past, but I mix it up with the stuff from now, my style is Vintage/Retro with a little twist of the Modern. So please dont talk about me, if you dont know the real me. I know this is not FILA related, but I just had to say all this on here. If people think I'm fom some suburb, well I'm not I'm from the Hood. I give you a hint I'm from the 1st largest city in NJ. I have gone through my stuff, but I'm not gonna come and talk about that on here on NT. I rather post something positive like the things that I have posted before on here that's just me. But for real, I really despise those fake people. I'm proud to say that everything that I post on here is 100% real!

I guess you're right @redrum3281, that will be my last post that talks about these trolls on NT!
glasses.gif

How funny is it, that another one of those trolls, still has the nerve to say that I'm stuck in the past. I know this cause I got my ways of finding out certain things. You would think somebody like that who is talking sh*t, would not have a lot of things from the past and in reality they are the ones stuck in the past and I know this cause I seen their instagram, how funny dude has a Pikachu hat with the ears sticking out, like c'mon that's for a little kid, dude is 25 years old. I wont lie cause I like to keep it real. I'll rock a Pokemon pin or a hat that says Pokemon on it, but a Pikachu hat with the ears sticking out nah I can't do that. Dude has a lot sneakers from the past like J's, Nike and some Reebok's. Where's all the New high end sneakers & clothing cause he's talking all this crap like if he's not obsessed with the past. He also collects Mitchell & Ness Jerseys etc. He also listens to music from the past, collects and plays old gaming systems etc. The hypocrisy these days from people, yeah I like the stuff from the past, but I mix it up with the stuff from now, my style is Vintage/Retro with a little twist of the Modern. So please dont talk about me, if you dont know the real me. I know this is not FILA related, but I just had to say all this on here. If people think I'm fom some suburb, well I'm not I'm from the Hood. I give you a hint I'm from the 1st largest city in NJ. I have gone through my stuff, but I'm not gonna come and talk about that on here on NT. I rather post something positive like the things that I have posted before on here that's just me. But for real, I really despise those fake people. I'm proud to say that everything that I post on here is 100% real!

:lol: Always find that funny given that 90% of everything these days is based on the past. Lets see, all the retro shoes, retro clothing, video games etc.

laugh.gif
Always find that funny given that 90% of everything these days is based on the past. Lets see, all the retro shoes, retro clothing, video games etc.
True that my brother, you are speaking nothing but the truth. Rock on DeFY. NEW YORK, Peace & Amor!

I rather be known for being that dude who loves FILA, Reebok, Ewing, Reggaeton, Latin Hip-Hop, Hip-Hop etc. Instead of being known for at one point in my life representing a Gang, or almost dying in a car accident when I was just 5yrs old. Almost getting stabbed & shot at in a street fight etc.

I rather be known for being that dude who loves FILA, Reebok, Ewing, Reggaeton, Latin Hip-Hop, Hip-Hop etc. Instead of being known for at one point in my life representing a Gang, or almost dying in a car accident when I was just 5yrs old. Almost getting stabbed & shot at in a street fight etc.
we all grow up at some point, our experiences shape us and make us, good or bad we learn and become better

Yeah you just happened to leave out how you "trolled" TAN by spamming reggaeton music nobody was feeling then brought up a posters dead relative (which was an infant child) to justify your music. Don't throw stones then hide your hand. You are far from a victim buddy. Now you in here trying to rally sympathy from heads who don't know the situation. Nobody cared enough to dislike you until YOU started going overboard over some damn Reggaeton. Why don't you tell them why you came to TAN with all that? Was it because nobody was feeling you in the Reggaeton thread to begin with?

Grow up my G. If you been through so much in your life than you should have matured past being the way you are. Stop begging for sympathy and move on.
Here's some nostalgia for ya.

And the rest of ya'll don't be fooled by this bootleg Reggaeton Cult Leader. #StayAwayFromHisKoolAid

Last edited:
the leather on the purple fx 100 is way better than the white navy colorway. also the inner lining on the collar is smooth neoprene as opposed to regular cloth on the white navy. at 63 shipped i love um

the leather on the purple fx 100 is way better than the white navy colorway. also the inner lining on the collar is smooth neoprene as opposed to regular cloth on the white navy. at 63 shipped i love um

Where in the hell did you get them for $63 shipped? [emoji]128559[/emoji]

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom