Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

is nike too stupid to realize they need a HOH in the DMV??

tired.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAMN ONLY 30 PAIRS AT HOH CHI ???????? I wonder what pairs Frank was able to walk away with ?
HoH Chi only had 24 pairs total for the folks in line. I was super lucky that I got my size. Had I notbeen there early in the AM, I woulda been SOL.

I flipped a few pairs already...now I gotta take care of my people. Any of y'all have a 9 and wanna trade for a 10 lemme know. I need it for one of my boys

for every pair LA and CHI had total, NY had 10 pairs. 10:1 ratio
laugh.gif
and ny still sold out. if CHI had 700 pairs,they'll still be sittin on 600,same asLA. nike wanted that $ and they got it.

blackice- take your sig and go back to yeezy thread
laugh.gif
jp

glad to see NTers did well in CHI,what about LA
nerd.gif

that 9.5 from Chi is coming to NY
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Frank told me he got 6....

If he got 3, then I run the chi..i got 4....actually 5 since i made a deal for another one.

I doubt it tho. He was posted since the AM....so im guessing he still runs it :/

Are you serious .... Wow . I wonder who where the lucy 3 he got pairs for ??? I swear if I knew The Chi only got 30 pairs I would of asked NY to get one pairout of the 700 they got. Well FRANK I take that as not all of us got our pairs. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ... YOU ARE A MAJOR HELP tho. THANKS MAN. good luckeveryone

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

is nike too stupid to realize they need a HOH in the DMV??

tired.gif
Soon my man, soon...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Thats what I here, til that happens I will forever be pissed off at Nike for releasing these early.
If they would have stayed true to the 23rd release date, I would have gotten a pair from mjs. Oh well I guess I will just stick with my 02 retros.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

for every pair LA and CHI had total, NY had 10 pairs. 10:1 ratio
laugh.gif
and ny still sold out. if CHI had 700 pairs,they'll still be sittin on 600,same as LA. nike wanted that $ and they got it.

blackice- take your sig and go back to yeezy thread
laugh.gif
jp

glad to see NTers did well in CHI,what about LA
nerd.gif

that 9.5 from Chi is coming to NY
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin
pimp.gif

this sucks for los angeles. btw it was funny when the fat manager oscar tried to deny to me that hohny got 700 pairs. i called earlier and asked why the lastore only got 30 pairs and the ny store got 700, the fat liar tried to say ny only got 60 pairs
laugh.gif

eh i coulda copped if i wanted to, some of my former lids workers at the bev center lids are close with one of the assistant managers at hoh but it justisn't worth the hassle for an extra $100 in profit.

Originally Posted by DaShoeKid23

No hate at all but these arent these shouldn't be called Retro.....Completely different color
sick.gif
its a retro, just shouldnt be considered a retro of the OG pearl colorway. but i understand your point.

^ couldn't have said it better.
when its limited and the boxtag says "HOH" on it,you know there will be re-sell
laugh.gif

more relases gonna have "HOH" on the boxtags? this is definitely the first time,correct me if I'm wrong.

^^^ u got a good deal
1. they sellin for over 300 + shipping on ebay
2. they come to about 210 - 220 with tax
3. most importantly - u didnt have to go through the trouble of trying to get them in the hype

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

24 pair really? interesting.

UPDATED SIG

Yup. A buddy of mine was 22nd in line. 2 more folks after him got pairs and it was a wrap.
LOL. i think u meant 21st... i was 22nd.... there was a 7.5 and 14 left after i got a 8.5.....

Back
Top Bottom