• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So what now for Chelsea? Who is on the short list?

I am definitely surprised. Especially after all the signing Chelsea made I figured part of the reason the players wanted to come was because of Tuchel. Guess not

Di Matteo was an interim manager. Tuchel is much more established
no he signed a 2yr contract. I remember ROman only wanted to give him a 1yr contract because word was he had an agreement with Pep to come in after. He got the 2 yr contract after winning the CL and got fired 6months later, and that what made Pep reconsider chelsea. Hired Boas after to fire him less than a yr into his 3yr contract. This has been the norm for Chelsea

So what now for Chelsea? Who is on the short list?

I am definitely surprised. Especially after all the signing Chelsea made I figured part of the reason the players wanted to come was because of Tuchel. Guess not

Potter would be a great hire but I don't see Brighton blowing up their start to the season for Chelsea's benefit

20220907_072808.jpg

Didn't even last 60 minutes :lol:

Wouldn't even unpack if I were him

You forgot how quickly Roman fired Di Matteo after he won the CL

Tuchel built the perfect team for someone else.

Listen, I'm not surprised. I said it yesterday. Plus the Americans are egotistical. They couldn't wait to sack him. They want to be responsible in every way for their own success. They probably had their own manager in mind long ago. But because Tuchel was successful with Chelsea, it would go down bad to sack him without cause. This just gave them the opportunity. It's ridiculous to think that the addition of all these players would click so quickly. Adding one player takes time, so imagine doing an entire brand new backline. The reality of it is, Chelsea got fleeced in some of these deals that they done. Cucurela, while a good signing was a fleece, cause he's going to want to cut in a couple years and go to Barcelona. Fofana was also a big fleece. Leicster continuing to fleece with these mid players.

USMNT Chelsea fans, I'm here to tell you if it's by chance Zizou, Pulisic ain't getting off that bench.

Potter is the favorite anyway
Zizou knows ball :lol:

If P$G with that squad couldn't get him out of sabattical though, zero chance Boehly will...

Le Graët probably already has his signature lined up for after the WC

Went 10 matches without a W in 19/20, 2 wins in the first 18 matches in 20/21 and went 3 months without a W last season.

Potter would be good if they actually show him patience and he gets some time. He's never had a top job like that with all the pressure that comes with it so it would most probably take a while to adjust and settle into his bag.

If they're working with the short termism they're known for though, as firing Tuchel would point to, then Poch for the rest of the season would make sense.

I’m mixed on Tuchel’s sacking. I do feel that he checked out mentally and the squad wasn’t playing for him anymore. But I do also feel that he could’ve turned it around. Thanks for the trophies Tommy :pimp:

I’d be happy with Potter or Poch. But Potter would be preferred.

Went 10 matches without a W in 19/20, 2 wins in the first 18 matches in 20/21 and went 3 months without a W last season.

Potter would be good if they actually show him patience and he gets some time. He's never had a top job like that with all the pressure that comes with it so it would most probably take a while to adjust and settle into his bag.

If they're working with the short termism they're known for though, as firing Tuchel would point to, then Poch for the rest of the season would make sense.

Juve should go for Tuchel.

Bohely got sick of the same post match response from Tuchel: we played better, we were the better team but they won. :lol:

Listen, I'm not surprised. I said it yesterday. Plus the Americans are egotistical. They couldn't wait to sack him. They want to be responsible in every way for their own success. They probably had their own manager in mind long ago. But because Tuchel was successful with Chelsea, it would go down bad to sack him without cause. This just gave them the opportunity. It's ridiculous to think that the addition of all these players would click so quickly. Adding one player takes time, so imagine doing an entire brand new backline. The reality of it is, Chelsea got fleeced in some of these deals that they done. Cucurela, while a good signing was a fleece, cause he's going to want to cut in a couple years and go to Barcelona. Fofana was also a big fleece. Leicster continuing to fleece with these mid players.
I think your just making a bunch of bs assumptions. From all reports it looks like Tuchel didn't really want to work with them. Wanted to only manage and not help with recruiting or want to answer any questions owner had. Why wouldn't a guy who just spent a few billions purchasing want regular communication with his employee. Also it is said a bunch of the team were unhappy to be played out of position

I’m mixed on Tuchel’s sacking. I do feel that he checked out mentally and the squad wasn’t playing for him anymore. But I do also feel that he could’ve turned it around. Thanks for the trophies Tommy :pimp:

I’d be happy with Potter or Poch. But Potter would be preferred.
They weren't playing for him anymore even though he bought most of them and got the rest playing their best under him before?

Just feel they invested everywhere but their biggest and most immediate needs. Left him with a talented squad but with the same glaring weaknesses as before, think that's more down to the recruitment than his coaching

They weren't playing for him anymore even though he bought most of them and got the rest playing their best under him before?
This started last season. He didn’t buy any of those players except Lukaku, who wasn’t even really a player he wanted. Those guys stopped playing for him, which is “most” of the squad.. not the players he brought in this summer. I don’t think the new signings have looked bad or lacked desire.

Chelsea need a DOF before hiring a manager honestly, let them have input on a new direction/manager before forcing a manager on them before hiring them.

Sounds like Boehly wants his hands all over the football operations though so wouldn't be surprised if they skipped that step

Back
Top Bottom