OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s impressive is Barca having a great transfer window and still coming out of it looking terrible. Yet, players will continue to flock there.. crazy

giphy.gif

I’d go with Ibrahimovic because of his longevity and ability to win major trophies in different clubs and leagues
He's def got that longevity but I wouldn't put him passed any of the likes of R9, Dinho, Zidane, Henry, Iniesta or Xavi as football players tbh. Was never a better player than any of them in his prime IMO.

Never finished top 3 for the Ballon D'or either unlike all of those players.

He's a true legend of the game though and that longevity has been absurd and commendable, like the Buffon of strikers.

He's def got that longevity but I wouldn't put him passed any of the likes of R9, Dinho, Zidane, Henry, Iniesta or Xavi as football players tbh. Was never a better player than any of them in his prime IMO.

He's a legend though and that longevity has been absurd, like the Buffon of strikers.

Zidane was retired by 2006. Ronaldo, Dinho, and Henry were washed up by 2010. Xavi and Iniesta were legendary pieces of a legendary Barcelona dynasty, but I wouldn’t put either of them in that spot. I stand by my choice, I’ll take Ibra’s body of work these last 20 years.

Zidane was retired by 2006. Ronaldo, Dinho, and Henry were washed up by 2010. Xavi and Iniesta were legendary pieces of a legendary Barcelona dynasty, but I wouldn’t put either of them in that spot. I stand by my choice, I’ll take Ibra’s body of work these last 20 years.
If we're talking body of work then he's definitely up there but if we're talking purely as players and how they were at their peaks, I'd take all of those guys ahead of him.

Accomplishments is a different story, some guys had injuries cut their careers short, retired at their peak or just didn't end up playing 20 years straight like him. Doesn't take away anything from how great they actually were.

Notice I said at certain angles it looks thay way. I didn't say what I believe lol. We support the same team why you have a hard on for me man 😂😂

They gonna confuse us for united fans if we keep this up!
Toughen up. If my response got you feeling a way, you not ready for the thread. And you're the one responding to me. I never quoted you.

Imagine Barca being so strapped for cash that if players leave the club by the end of the month and DON’T issue refunds to people who bought their jerseys of this season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom