OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toughen up. If my response got you feeling a way, you not ready for the thread. And you're the one responding to me. I never quoted you.

Oh this thread light work. I do love how transfer news gets broken in here first more often than not

I don't even like Pique but being asked to give up 52 million euros is wrong, why don't you activate levers and pay people the money they're are due.

Why any established star would want to sign for Barcelona after seeing news like this all summer is baffling to me. I can only understand it from the perspective of a younger player trying to build his resume at a big club.

Do we even know what she looks like?

75349046e4.jpg

They do, the players union is weak in this sport across the board
This is true in all my years following the sport I can’t recall any stories of players unions doing anything outside of voting for POTY and TOTY. It’s a shame tho ain’t no way this **** would fly with a strong union

Another trophy never hurts :pimp:

Carlo now has the most European Super Cups as a coach.

Oh and shame on y’all listing Xavi and Iniesta as goats of the last 20 years but not the midfielder who’s got a BdO, has started in 2 more CL victories (totaling 5,) and was an elite MF last season despite being just one year younger than Iniesta who’s been washed in Japan since 2018.

Oh and shame on y’all listing Xavi and Iniesta as goats of the last 20 years but not the midfielder who’s got a BdO, has started in 2 more CL victories (totaling 5,) and was an elite MF last season despite being just one year younger than Iniesta who’s been washed in Japan since 2018.

Ultimately Modric, Xavi, and Iniesta were complementary pieces on CR7 and Messi’s squads…
for-those-reasons-im-out.gif

Ultimately Modric, Xavi, and Iniesta were complementary pieces on CR7 and Messi’s squads…
for-those-reasons-im-out.gif

I see you blocked out a recent CR7-less match from your memories.

Zlatan hasn’t won on the big stage, and couldn’t lead his own undertalented international side like Luka in 2018. And if we want to talk about longevity, Zlatan is top level there but was in the MLS at the age Modric is winning CLs still.

Playing on stacked teams doesn’t make Luka any less of a leader/winner than Zlatan. Also Zlatan isn’t a BdO winner.

Last edited:
I see you blocked out a recent CR7-less match from your memories.

Zlatan hasn’t won on the big stage, and couldn’t lead his own undertalented international side like Luka in 2018. And if we want to talk about longevity, Zlatan is top level there but was in the MLS at the age Modric is winning CLs still.

Playing on stacked teams doesn’t make Luka any less of a leader/winner than Zlatan. Also Zlatan isn’t a BdO winner.
SERGIO RAMOS GARCIA

My argument was mainly for anyone ranking Xavi and Iniesta over Luka since they’re in the same position. I think when it’s all said and done especially if he plays another season or two at this level with deep CL runs, people will even start saying he > Zizou. But 2 years at this age is a long time so we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom