OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't barca try to force him out cause his wages were od high but he wouldn't leave? :lol:

the board was split. mainly cause he’s on really high wages.
ultimately it came down to xavi wanting to keep him and his determination to prove his worth.

similar situation with dembele tbh.
both ended up being 100% the right move. barca wouldn’t have won any trophies without frenkie and ironically it was cruyff’s 3-4-3 formation that ended up showing frenkie’s true value. it took barca this long to play him in his correct position

so the rumors were actually true this whole time. it’s pretty easy to tell who barca are interested in cause gerard romero has been spot on since laporta arrived

8 months ago we were all thinking

“How are Chelsea going to get rid of everyone?”

God damn. What an epic clear out (along with returns). One of the greatest of all time.

psg ended up picking the worst manager at the worst time
funny no one cries about psg's money doping cause they are so self destructive.
yall think the ultras whistle mbappe?

I wonder if thiz Szoboszlai signing makes sense. Known more for his attacking qualities and versatility in more advanced roles.

Will we deploy him in RCM? Can he do the defensive work needed?

I wonder if thiz Szoboszlai signing makes sense. Known more for his attacking qualities and versatility in more advanced roles.

Will we deploy him in RCM? Can he do the defensive work needed?

Klopp can coach the defensive discipline into him but you can't really coach the attacking instincts into someone so a good buy IMO.

With him and Mac Allister, we should finally have a decent chance at unlocking all the low blocks we face.

Bro I had no idea Patrice Evra was owner of Estrela Amadora! They got promoted too! Estrela will be playing in Primeira Liga this upcoming season. One of my fav LB of all time. That’s dope. Good for him.

Last edited:
Klopp can coach the defensive discipline into him but you can't really coach the attacking instincts into someone so a good buy IMO.

With him and Mac Allister, we should finally have a decent chance at unlocking all the low blocks we face.
I'd still like one more mid if this transfer gets done.

psg ended up picking the worst manager at the worst time
funny no one cries about psg's money doping cause they are so self destructive.
yall think the ultras whistle mbappe?
Think alot of it has to due with the fact they don't play in any of our leagues but its wack forsure.

I also find it funny there was a ton of uproar about Super League but nothing really about the cheating/money doping.. both will be the end of smaller clubs.

Werner in there like
IMG_0164.png

Back
Top Bottom