OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mount doesn’t move the needle but if he does a job and does it well then I can’t complain. United midfield press is non-existent. He I’ll help with on the ball retention as well. I trust Erik, not my pick for a player but one of us is manager the other is wiping the *** of his three year old..
**** the way I see it it's an upgrade on McTom :lol:

Think a new keeper good with his feet will also go a long way towards getting the most out of a lot of these ETH signings

Those clubs bowed out long ago. You were in competition with yourselves.
He mentioned havertz at the time arsenal showed up no one else was interested either. But he’s obsessed so I’m sure he didn’t notice

I’ll remind you all. It’s not United fans defending this ****. We are the first ones to tell you .. shoot argue with you, that we need new owners. Stuff like this is ridiculous. Y’all point this stuff out like we don’t know. Then say we shouldn’t complain cuz they “spend”. I’ll be happy when they are gone until then.. I’m not defending or arguing over any of this.

I didn’t see any of the stuff she is saying so can’t speak on that, but I think he definitely wanted to be there. He just wanted to be in the same wage bracket as Reece James and the other top players, which based off his contributions before this past season, isn’t crazy.

If United didn’t want to come close to what Rashford thought he was worth after the season he just had, I wouldn’t be mad if he said he’s not resigning and eventually got the money elsewhere. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he came in to the new season unmotivated and underperformed.

Everyone is like trust Ten Hag’s evaluation but he’s a coach not a football director and trusting his evaluation is how we ended up with Antony for 100m’s.

Everyone is like trust Ten Hag’s evaluation but he’s a coach not a football director and trusting his evaluation is how we ended up with Antony for 100m’s.

Yea some managers are good at managing and coaching and that’s where it ends.

Not all managers are great at scouting or having an eye for talent.

Two completely different things.

I’ll remind you all. It’s not United fans defending this ****. We are the first ones to tell you .. shoot argue with you, that we need new owners. Stuff like this is ridiculous. Y’all point this stuff out like we don’t know. Then say we shouldn’t complain cuz they “spend”. I’ll be happy when they are gone until then.. I’m not defending or arguing over any of this.
i mean some of y’all actually are

Back
Top Bottom