OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RLC has always been a good dude. He hasn't been same after Achillies injury

Darn Bruce Buck and board members for making the team to play in a pointless friendly game in Boston before Europa Final and England's Nations League. :smh: I believe RLC was about to be named on the squad

Wishing RLC all the best. I'd like to see him to play under Sarri one more time

Fz48iu-WYAA4xmL

Up the Chels!

Just got fifa 23 yesterday. Been messing with seasons, don’t do FUT tho. Not sure how crossplay works but I’m Flyeed on ps5 if any of y’all wanna add me.
You should have held off until 24. This is probably the worse fifa ever.

You should have held off until 24. This is probably the worse fifa ever.

It was on ea play which I have free via game sharing. What do you think makes this game bad?

My first impressions are that it’s slow, but the improvement in animations makes it feel more satisfying than 22.

It was on ea play which I have free via game sharing. What do you think makes this game bad?

My first impressions are that it’s slow, but the improvement in animations makes it feel more satisfying than 22.
Player movements feel stiff and slow. They've definitely nerfed dribbling. Some formations are broken and or/useless. Defenders with low pace and agility are able to catch up to pacey players etc.

Player movements feel stiff and slow. They've definitely nerfed dribbling. Some formations are broken and or/useless. Defenders with low pace and agility are able to catch up to pacey players etc.

Def noticed the latter. Vini stays getting caught up to.

Back
Top Bottom