OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Griez was definitely world class for a few seasons up until a few years ago. He only just got back to his top level last season but I wouldn't call him world class anymore though.
class.

forsure. thought he was asking about current griez so I was unsure but he def turned it back up this last year

These German clubs really are Bayerns developement teams :lol: :smh:

he's actually the salzburg sporting director. so not quite in germany, but close, even though he's German

really excited about the hire though. the guy is great at finding talent early. he's the one that discovered haaland at 16 before anyone else along with many others

Last edited:

Didn't they turn down more, like 80m, from Arsenal in January?

They're trying to break the bank especially after that Rice fee

How much is he valued at??

:nerd:

Am I missing something with these Tchouameni exit rumors?

When did he become expendable? They already came off Casemiro and are gonna come off Kroos and Modric soon as well, he's set to be a big part of their future no?

Am I missing something with these Tchouameni exit rumors?

When did he become expendable? They already came off Casemiro and are gonna come off Kroos and Modric soon as well, he's set to be a big part of their future no?

He’s non-transferable. Reports seem to be coming out left and right about clubs wanting to bid on him, Bayern being the latest.

And to your point he’s the only one who can truly be proficient in that CDM space long term so he should stick around for quite a while.

Also to the Saka question; if he isn’t rated 88+ in FIFA he isn’t World Class :rofl:

I can’t believe that’s the away kit, this whole time I thought it was the 3rd and they’d barely wear it :smh:

After the fire *** black and gold and pink ones last year they do this

griezmann is a tier below for me. great player though
jude is on his way, but he needs to do it over a longer period still.
osimhen has only 1 big season under his belt, so no I wouldn't say he is either

world class players to me are guys like lewandowski, benz (obviously not now since his career is basically over but the level he was on prior to now), haaland, kdb. just throwing a few names out there to give the general idea. everyone's got their own criteria or opinions though and it doesnt bother me. its just my personal way of thinking

Figured what your answers would be on Jude and Osimhen. Thought you might give it to Griez. Like you said everyone has their own criteria/opinions, which is great as long as work is shown imo.

My approach of can this player walk into virtually any starting XI in their preferred position as the starting point. Then looking at how long they’ve been good, and level of competition is just going to yield more players.

This is world class

This you?
IMG_1219.jpeg

You sound like someone who gets high off helium, bozo. Don't get mad at me cause you're writing foolishness.

Wasn’t even talking to you
IMG_1208.png

If Saka performs well again this season that’s 3 straight years at a high level in the #1 domestic league in Europe. Idk man. Would be interested to see who everyone classifies as world class currently.
In the premier league
Haaland
Salah
KDB
Kane
Rodri
I would still put VVD there personally
I wouldn’t argue against anyone saying Casemiro

Rest of the world
Mbappe
Vini
Lewandowski
Kimmich
Leao
I’m still putting neymar there
Still putting modric there
I wouldn’t argue against Militao

I’m removing anyone not playing in a top 5 league anymore.

EDIT: forgot keepers Cortouis and Alison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom