OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’d watch tho…

I know I would.

Those Israeli fans go crazy too. It would be 😳
Morbid curiosity to see how badly a team from Israel would get worked by the likes of Mahrez, Koulibali, Mane and Benzema :lol: (no I have no idea which teams they're on).

I feel like you’re legit always in Germany. :lol:

Did you move,out there permanently?
Nah lol. New Mario Lore incoming; I had a study abroad in 2015 so I did live there at one point. Bonn, like 30min away from Köln. But the program I went with thru my Uni was terrible. Utterly terrible. First time my school was doing it thru this one company/org. They were scrambling I could tell even before I got there. Their sister school was Texas A&M and like 95% of the Abroad kids were from there and THAT looked well done and organized from the chatting I done.

I shouldn’t be helping the makeshift unaccredited professors do something basic.(I wasn’t the only one in this, don’t want to seem godly)

I essentially wasted a year and got free credits (which I later had to fight for where those credits went towards) while also not advancing anything myself.

Going both forward and backward. BUT I wasted them in Germany so you decide. Blessing and curse.

If I had a country to escape to it would be Germany. More so than T n biscuit land. Feel it’s closer to america.

Nah lol. New Mario Lore incoming; I had a study abroad in 2015 so I did live there at one point. Bonn, like 30min away from Köln. But the program I went with thru my Uni was terrible. Utterly terrible. First time my school was doing it thru this one company/org. They were scrambling I could tell even before I got there. Their sister school was Texas A&M and like 95% of the Abroad kids were from there and THAT looked well done and organized from the chatting I done.

I shouldn’t be helping the makeshift unaccredited professors do something basic.(I wasn’t the only one in this, don’t want to seem godly)

I essentially wasted a year and got free credits (which I later had to fight for where those credits went towards) while also not advancing anything myself.

Going both forward and backward. BUT I wasted them in Germany so you decide. Blessing and curse.

If I had a country to escape to it would be Germany. More so than T n biscuit land. Feel it’s closer to america.

I had to fight for my study abroad credits too. :lol:

Why’d you tell me to go to this school if you weren’t going to credit me.

They did but they eventually broke off a relationship with that said School.

I could only watch the end of the match, but just checked the highlights and I saw it differently.

Cyborg was still occupying the space between the CBs, still making the same runs in behind like he does every game. The difference in the bigger matches is the service will not be the same going against quality players in well drilled teams.

The Palmer goal I would put that down to the defender getting sucked in ball watching.

He had 22 touches against Burnley and 15 today. He already is barely involved, bigger matches just means he’s going to have to convert with even less opportunities. Other top forwards face the same problems, the ones that normally perform at or around what they normally produce are the ones that are able to get on the ball and help their team in the build up phase through dribbling or passing.

He’ll eventually score in a final though, he’s too good of a finisher not to.

Being able to occupy the same spaces doesn’t mean the attention isn’t different it’s no way the defenders don’t have him on the mind regardless even more so given it’s a final and yea the service isn’t the same cause it’s more emphasis on stopping the ball from even getting to him.

Ball watching and being aware of Haaland don’t have to be two separate things.

Idc about the touches because he’s involved even without touching the ball his presence is being involved there’s no way the defenders are thinking Haaland not on the ball don’t pay him any mind they all aware all it takes is one moment. The nature of his game rn is what it is he’s not always on the ball he can’t do the crazy dribbles like that but what he can do only he can.

Personally I don’t care if he ever scores in a final as long as he keeps scoring all the goals that get us to every final i couldn’t care less. People latching onto that and the things he can’t do like what he can do still doesn’t far outweigh it is just silly to me.

Being able to occupy the same spaces doesn’t mean the attention isn’t different it’s no way the defenders don’t have him on the mind regardless even more so given it’s a final and yea the service isn’t the same cause it’s more emphasis on stopping the ball from even getting to him.

Ball watching and being aware of Haaland don’t have to be two separate things.

Idc about the touches because he’s involved even without touching the ball his presence is being involved there’s no way the defenders are thinking Haaland not on the ball don’t pay him any mind they all aware all it takes is one moment. The nature of his game rn is what it is he’s not always on the ball he can’t do the crazy dribbles like that but what he can do only he can.

Personally I don’t care if he ever scores in a final as long as he keeps scoring all the goals that get us to every final i couldn’t care less. People latching onto that and the things he can’t do like what he can do still doesn’t far outweigh it is just silly to me.

I was just expecting 3 ****** hanging off him from your description :lol:

What’s your expectation for the season? Does KDB being out and the people y’all let go change what you expect?

I was just expecting 3 ****** hanging off him from your description :lol:

What’s your expectation for the season? Does KDB being out and the people y’all let go change what you expect?
Tbh my expectations the same as always. Win the league first and foremost and I really want four straight league titles more than anything else this season. Hope to win champions league and the cups and if we go out in any of the cups don’t go out in no dumb*** goofy embarrassing way not putting your best foot forward.

Losing the best midfielder in the world for a significant time will change things we have the players to cope and compete on all fronts but you can’t replace what KDB brings it’s impossible. Of who we let go im just glad walker wasn’t one of em in the end. He proved he’s still needed in this team and if we come up against real again there’s no one else in the world I’d trust against Vini than him.

As far as what to expect change wise I’m not sure I’m sure Pep will come up with a next evolution to tweak the team I don’t see coming, didn’t see the all centerback backline coming last year. If we get doku in I think we will see more directness in attack maybe this season if he can kick on quick. Everything else I’m not sure rn

I been meaning to ask United fans this, is there something going on with your team physically? When they played us in the pre-season, it felt like a bullying, then vs Wolves they were gliding past your players.

Anthony
Garnacho
Rashford
Mount
Bruno
Casemiro

Only one of them is physically imposing and still not a consistently good pressing team would be my take.

I had to fight for my study abroad credits too. :lol:

Why’d you tell me to go to this school if you weren’t going to credit me.

They did but they eventually broke off a relationship with that said School.
Bro it gets worse. I just so happened to have the original flyer on me when I saw it posted at school. I came back mad and one other dude was beginning to appeal everything and hit me up. Walking around campus Finding flyers if they were still up for evidence but felt something was off. Like a Mandela effect

They edited the flyers’ wording on the most crucial part:smh::angry: mine was evidence to finish them off

Both of us comparing the two papers were straight
1692253695295.gif

as far as I know my school never connected with the org again nor I to them

more fatigue injuries
araujo out for at least 4 weeks smh

gonna need cancelo sooner

Back
Top Bottom