OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20230817_093320.jpg

E3faAxjXIAEvPj8

i understand what he does and how he is important to the team but this is distinction is important.

We either need to move Reece to CB or think about moving on from him because this isn’t going to get any better.

Last edited:
We either need to move Reece to CB or think about moving on from him because this isn’t going to get any better.

His play style is breaking him down.
I’m not ready to accept this just yet man. Let’s see how he comes back from this one :frown:

But I feel you..

i understand what he does and how he is important to the team but this is distinction is important.

I've been of the camp, he's a pure 9 so I don't expect anything else but it does call into question can he be considered the best if all he gives is goals with a good number coming for a world class outlets.

I think it would take a lot more pieces to build a team around Haaland than it would Mbappe.

Last edited:

He's best pure goal scorer in the world but his game still has room for developement outside of scoring.

He'll have best in the world shouts whenever he develops his overall game and becomes an all-purpose 9 like the likes of Kane and Benz imo.

Until then, still think Mbappe offers you more currently. He'd be who I'd pick if I had to choose someone to start a team with

New thread poll: how efficient/useful is your clubs #10? Include nonexistent, he’s a placeholder and “idk unproven” in the answers

Back
Top Bottom