OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah we’ll definitely see some stars go down to injury unfortunately
There might be less pressing due to the marathon of matches teams will be playing, this happened during the height of the pandemic. International qualifiers also start in March. January is also expected to be a busy window.

1658145576966.png

degenerate423 degenerate423 time for Ronaldo propaganda
He needs it. 2nd summer in a row he's been twerking all around Europe when no one wants him.

The ronnie stan's even tried to dream up a scenario where he goes and becomes a super sub at madrid lol. Was he supposed to be hazards and rodrygos backup?
Sad stuff all around.

The best part of these Atletico Madrid rumors is that CR7’s own camp fabricated them. Atleti then turns around and hits Cristiano with a little taste of his own medicine:
772DA138-B80A-4C26-B475-8465E9A1C522.jpeg

The fact that he is trying to get to play for atletico is wild as hell to me.
This was gonna happen sooner or later it just didn't have to be this embarrassing....to Ronaldo or United.

Playing for the Europa League is 10x more embarrassing.

I’d take the short term embarrassment over looking for a transfer than the long term embarrassment of playing in the Europa on a weekly basis.

This is silly season. Crazy things always happen. Wayne Rooney wanted to go Chelsea. They all forget that. :lol:

Wazza got heat from that for years until he ended up club captain and all-time top scorer and some fans still hold that against him.

He gave his best years to the club too though so not exactly the same.

The reality is that 0 of the teams who can actually contend for the CL actually want him so that's not really on anyone else :lol:>D

If his ego can't handle one season out of the comp then he can sign his *** up to go back to Sporting as if that's less unbecoming

you say it's more embarrassing to play in Europa but he just got rejected by every club and he's still going to be playing in Europa all while ****ting on United in the process.

Should we bring up the quotes about all the stuff he said last year just to get to United?

Dybala getting Totti’s 10 at Roma just doesnt sit right to me.

Granted retiring numbers isnt a thing in soccer that one is a special number in that city.

Dybala only getting 3 million a year at Roma? For that price I would've put him on a contenders bench somewhere. He'd be a great super sub

you say it's more embarrassing to play in Europa but he just got rejected by every club and he's still going to be playing in Europa all while ****ting on United in the process.

Should we bring up the quotes about all the stuff he said last year just to get to United?
It's delusion :lol:

Now he's gonna be forced to go back with his tail tucked behind his legs and after giving the club and the manager all the leverage they could've ever asked for if he decides to lash out or make a fuss during the season. Either that or he'll be forced back home where it started to play in a lower tier league

Back
Top Bottom