OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. We know he’s desperate when he has to convince Cholo to let him play in that anti-football scheme. Hope Cristiano has been practicing his marking and slide tackling :lol:

Suarez wasn’t doing that s*** and they won La Liga.

Could work. Who knows.

Look, anything is better than United right now.

Suarez wasn’t doing that s*** and they won La Liga.

Could work. Who knows.

Look anything is better than United right now.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I would love it. It just seems like an odd fit and clearly not his first (or second or third or fourth) choice at this point :lol:

I’ve never in my life seen a CB who is under 5’11.

Much less 5’9 on a good day.

This has to be a first.

Short Kings stand up. 5 ft 8

Attachments

• 51122606-338F-477C-B774-DB78F2879423.jpeg
    51122606-338F-477C-B774-DB78F2879423.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 166
It's not gonna happen no matter how much stans and Jorge Mendes try to will it into existence but just for fun :lol:, how would the Madridista's in here feel about Ron to Atleti?

It's not gonna happen no matter how much stans and Jorge Mendes try to will it into existence but just for fun :lol:, how would the Madridista's in here feel about Ron to Atleti?

Seeing as how he’s been their ogre in Europe repeatedly and he’s mocked them….with that rabid fanbase…. That’d be a weird way for things to go down.

Would it diminish what he’s accomplish at RM? Maybe

It'd be the like the reverse Courtois but a lot bigger and Atleti fans were furious :lol:

Can't see Madridistas at large being too happy to see him back in town for the crosstown rival

That backline's gonna be looking crowded after the De Ligt move vtotheinay vtotheinay .

Think we'll see a sale or 2? Only odd man out I can see would be Pavard for me cause Hernandez and Upamecano are going nowhere and Mazraoui is probably gonna have that no.1 RB locked up

I don’t think Madridistas would care unless CR7 won something with Atleti at Real Madrid’s expense.

That backline's gonna be looking crowded after the De Ligt move vtotheinay vtotheinay .

Think we'll see a sale or 2? Only odd man out I can see would be Pavard for me cause Hernandez and Upamecano are going nowhere and Mazraoui is probably gonna have that no.1 RB locked up

yup looks like pavard is probably out. we're transitioning to a 3-5-2 so the back 3 will be the 3 big names with nianzou and stanisic (also rb cover) as the subs. chris richards looks like he's on the way out to hoffenheim again or leeds. we'll be going back and forth between a back 3/4 this year until we can build up cb depth next summer.

This wouldn't be the best time CR to move since the peace has ended between RM & Atleti.

Atleti fans racially abused Peter from Castilla, the club didn't denounce it. They started scouting our academy players. No guard of honor after we won the title.

So in turn we started poaching people from their academy.

Bayern, Real Madrid, Liverpool, City, PSG, and Juve are all contenders to win the UCL imo.

Dark horses are Chelsea, Barcelona, and Inter.

I'd add dortmund in as a dark horse. they lost haaland, but reloaded pretty good. if they can fix their fullback issues, I'd definitely keep an eye on them.

I dont see RM as a favorite or even a UCL title contender at this point. Our mid 3 is still the same, the only REAL immediate reinforcements are for the backline. Rudiger adds elite talent to the backline…but this will be a season to begin to phaze out the KMC, and we our strategy can’t solely be “Give the ball to Benz” or “Hail Mary it to Rodrygo” doubt it will have the same effect 2 years in a row.

Bayern, City, Pool, and PSG should be the clear favorites again.

Back
Top Bottom