OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MouRoma really out here gonna do something. My biggest interest out of the EPL this season

Because they're the sneakers white girls love to beat to the ground all over the world for a few years now. Dusty looking whites, extra tight laces, you would swear they'd be struggling the way they literally wear em til they collapse.
As a matter of fact, I'm looking at one specimen right now

When I was in high school, the rich white girls used to call me and my friends “ghetto” for wearing AF1s, while all the fake surfer white boys wore XS Hollister tees and brown flip flops. Now I don’t want to wear a simple pair of white AF1s ever again since some random at work in a beat up pair said “I like your shoes”. They always ruin everything

They always ruin everything
1CL6.gif

When I was in high school, the rich white girls used to call me and my friends “ghetto” for wearing AF1s, while all the fake surfer white boys wore XS Hollister tees and brown flip flops.
Now when they're not ruining af1, they're flaunting their stock x purchased "heat" all over Instagram 🙁

Chelsea doing the hijacking now

Schmeichel and Ramsey signing for them is random as hell :lol:

Gonna need this wrapped up this week before Brighton please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom