OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
p2hrqwg0wt411.jpg
All of these pictures of funhouse footy stars are making me uncomfortable.

Yea might be the first young player not yet in his prime at a big club I've ever seen go to MLS :lol:

It's even wilder cause I remember Culers wanting Koeman fired because he wouldn't play him

that's wild. he's gonna tear up MLS and I'm glad he's signing for us, but damn bayern wanted to sign him 2 summers ago for a pretty good fee and barca refused. now they'll end up with peanuts. that's why they're broke :lol:

I'm surprised City didn't budge off their number for Cucurella
I kinda figured this deal wouldn’t happen. Cucurella nice but for that price he not that nice and to be real cancelo still gonna be starting LB anyway cause as long as walker fit he has to start.

That and like vtotheinay vtotheinay said guys like him gonna wanna go to Barca or Real in a couple years anyways. Ferran all over again but at least with ferran we got him for like 20 something

Leicester keeper going for $1 million is odd to me. Sounds like tax evasion...

he's an about to be 36 year old gk with a year left on his deal. his market value is approx $4m which doesn't factor in contract length. 1m sounds about right with his contract and for them granting a move away for their aging club legend. what's the issue?

Leicester keeper going for $1 million is odd to me. Sounds like tax evasion...
He's a 35 year old keeper on the last year of his deal. He's earning like 7 million pounds per year which would come off the books and gives leicster more room to move around in the transfer market. Plus, it allows the replacement keeper to come in a year earlier. Schemeicel has been dedicated to the club for over a decade. He could have left for a bigger club, but stuck it out with them. This is just a sendoff for him for being loyal which allows him to go to his preferred destination. It works out well for all parties involved.

Glad I don’t have to see schmeichal whining about something again :lol: dudes a crybaby

Newcastle seems like a sideways move for
Maddison. Unless Leicester wanna cash in on him

looks like Puig was just not that guy we thought he was, hopefully he can shine with the Galaxy

Thank you Leipzig for taking Werner back 🤝

I'm surprised City didn't budge off their number for Cucurella
Yea they def still need another LB after selling Zinchenko but looks like they'll go for Sosa like vtotheinay vtotheinay mentioned.

Was seeing Citeh fans happy they didn't fold and saying the club doesn't overpay as if they didn't spend a league record fee on a benchwarmer just last summer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom