Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Got damn both of 'em trash :lol:

That whole place looked liked like weirdo heaven :lol:

Breh that crowd was awkward af. They was silent & Uzi was having microphone problems. Jawn was doomed from the start haha & them 2 white boys in the front with them ugly *** studded jean jackets :rofl: :rofl:

Theyre the exact thing will was talking bout haha

Jesus :lol: it's worse tho when it's ***** rapping about selling dope, shoot outs and street ****. Gucci show a few mths back they were all in the commercial hits but when the imma dogs and trap houses came on the just awkwardly dance of beat and whistle the beat :lol:

I always laugh when I see the suburban off beat frat boys at these trap artist shows. U know they resonate with the commercial material and like the cool beats/catchy hooks. But a feds did a sweep type song comes on how do they really feel it? The Carlton banks type black dude love wasted but can't feel chicken talk Gucci. Most of that shot is just foreign words on a beat because the lingo going way over their heads.

Those who know [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

The pitchfork and complex crowd could never really get it.

They've fetiszied and romanticized trap music....while missing the true appeal

Once you "get it"...you get it

hndrxx isnt a girls album and its not trash

it simply isnt the sound your used to hearing from him , but , i feel like if u really listen youll hear a lot of "future" all throughout hndrxx

this is his love below / 808s album

my collection
looking exotic
incredible
hallucinating
i thank you
new illuminati
turn on me
solo

like theres no way , this album is incredible . . .

it simply isnt the sound your used to hearing from him , but , i feel like if u really listen youll hear a lot of "future" all throughout hndrxx

this is his love below

my collection
looking exotic
incredible
hallucinating
i thank you
new illuminati
turn on me
solo

like theres no way , this album is incredible . . .

Good example.

I would say this is Future's 808's.

Not the same level as Love Below though, that was a true masterpiece where 3k wrote and produced every song.

It also had Hey Ya which is one of the best pop songs in history.

Last edited:
Flip :pimp:

game over from flip was my ish back then and now this dude future brought it back for me......

Last edited:
not comparing it to those albums , but what those albums mean to those artist at the time and how fans reacted to those albums initially vs how everyone feels about those albums now  

I still think the music he's making now is better, people just nostalgic for that 3 peat era especially those that weren't fans from the Streets Calling/Freebricks/Pluto/FBG The Movie days.

Like Wavy said, he's reached the LeBron level where his greatness is taken for granted.

He going to have beat the Warriors from 3-1 to make some of y'all see.

this is his love below / 808s album

Fantastic juxtaposition

I still think the music he's making now is better, people just nostalgic for that 3 peat era especially those that weren't fans from the Streets Calling/Freebricks/Pluto/FBG The Movie days.

I came in here after 56 Nights dropped and said Future making some of the **** music he's ever made, _'s said I was tripping :lol:

Basically.

Gotta love the dudes feeling so entitled to shove it down our throat these projects mediocre because they been on Fewtch since he started flowing thru their Pandora playlist May 15'  
laugh.gif
  but but "his voice changed" but but "generic trap rap" but but "where's F Up Some Commas" 

Last edited:
It aint nostalgia moreso the music was just tighter with less filler and fam finally was consistent for a whole year.

It aint nostalgia moreso the music was just tighter with less filler and fam finally was consistent for a whole year.

Na.

That's subjective, there was filter during the 3 peat too and I don't see how he was any more consistent.

The production is better now, his flows have more dexterity, spitting harder verses and his confidence is even higher and he's taking more chances musically.

PR and Evol had some joints and some filler. These 2 albums are fire but this ain't the 3 peat/DS2. :lol:

That was 4 straight damn near flawless projects.

Don't even wanna compare 'em cuz these just came out. Let 'em breathe.

Last edited:
I came in here after 56 Nights dropped and said Future making some of the **** music he's ever made, _'s said I was tripping :lol:

Here's the page, on the day 56 Nights dropped 2 years ago.

http://niketalk.com/t/306388/official-future-a1-fbg-thread/1740

Everybody was universally ***** with it :lol:

You right. I went back and can't find my post either, I must've said that **** on another forum or something :lol: :smh:

I even saw lamekilla say 56 Nights is a top 3 Future tape. :lol: Then somehow he started campaigning that Thug was gonna pass Future months later.

Homie doesn't even post in here anymore after making that way off Thug prediction. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom