Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

That's my man's turn up list. Russy Wilson is outchea my G.
cornball

I'm starting to think Russ a savage behind close doors n all this for the cornball stuff is for the public...but if that's the case I wouldn't bring God into it as his reason not to smash Ciara

I'm starting to think Russ a savage behind close doors n all this for the cornball stuff is for the public...but if that's the case I wouldn't bring God into it as his reason not to smash Ciara

I bet it's gonna come out that he slaps Ciara up behind closed doors or some ****. :lol:

Add one more to those projections, picking my copy up tomorrow. 

Why do we still care about record sales though?  I mean I get it but I don't,  good music is good music numbers shouldn't really matter.

As far as I am concerned, Future is the hottest name in rap right now.  These numbers are just off the strength of his music and word of mouth. 

Add one more to those projections, picking my copy up tomorrow. 

Why do we still care about record sales though?  I mean I get it but I don't,  good music is good music numbers shouldn't really matter.

As far as I am concerned, Future is the hottest name in rap right now.  These numbers are just off the strength of his music and word of mouth. 

Agree. We just want to see the man win though. Like he deserves all the accolades, critical acclaim and sales for the work he's put in.

Off subject of DS2 I've been banging "now" non stop. The way metro, esco and future was getting into it at the listening party was :smokin

Off subject of DS2 I've been banging "now" non stop. The way metro, esco and future was getting into it at the listening party was :smokin

Should've been a riot in there. Everybody except metro, esco & travis was too cool. I would've been raging in that **** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom