Official Game 3: 05/08 Los Angeles @ Houston Rockets 8:30PM CST ESPN

smh.gif

the NBA is so soft. They are basically saying that foul equals fisher foul...the NBA is laughable.

JVG said "what is a guy suppose to do in the NBA these days when a guy goes for a lay up?" He is absolutely right.

But that call did not determine the game in my book, it just sucks its gonna be talked about. Good game by the lakers. Farmar played well i look forward togame 4

I think fans of both sides can agree that was JUST a hard foul. !+%$ this soft @+% NBA.

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here talking about the NBA being soft after CRYING that Kobe should've been ejected/suspended for his "elbow" in the last game.

such hypocrites... Ron shouldn't have gotten a flagrant there, and Kobe's elbow wasn't a big deal... end of story.

They actually should suspend him. Is he going to keep getting ejected every game? He is outta control and needs some Paxil.

Artest is an idiot...

he needs to help himself and not put himself in these type of situations.

Yes it was a hard foul but he's gotta know that they're gonna call the game tight because of what happened in game 2.

With that said...

ARTEST SHOULD NOT BE SUSPENDED.

We did what we needed to do tonight.

Rockets didn't play thier best.

If they don't have those turn overs, it would have been a closer game.

Let's just get back and do this one more time on sunday and take it home to close out.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here talking about the NBA being soft after CRYING that Kobe should've been ejected/suspended for his "elbow" in the last game.

such hypocrites... Ron shouldn't have gotten a flagrant there, and Kobe's elbow wasn't a big deal... end of story.
QFT

the NBA is %@%$%#$ pissing me off so much right now... that wasn't even a flagrant period.

that was a hard foul, but Artest was clearly going for the ball. it should have been a simple flagrant.

but to call it a flagrant 2? which ejects Artest from the game? come on... that was clearly based on Artest's reputation.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Artest is an idiot...

he needs to help himself and not put himself in these type of situations.

Yes it was a hard foul but he's gotta know that they're gonna call the game tight because of what happened in game 2.

With that said...

ARTEST SHOULD NOT BE SUSPENDED.
indifferent.gif

please stop posting....just stop acting like you know anything about basketball...

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom