indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Calling that a flagrant 2 is the biggest joke ever, just goes to show how big of a joke this league has become

seriously, I'm bout to start a petition against these rules. $+$# is ridiculous. This is despicable.

anyways... LAKERS FTW!

Originally Posted by makethanhupyours

off topic from the game but do you guys notice that tnt hd is so much better than espn hd??

Yessir! Thought it was just me. I find TBS/TNT HD to be the best looking HD channels yet. They're both the same network though right? Either way I hateESPN/ABC. I don't want to hear about Lebron for everything he does...seriously.

refs called that b/c they felt it was retaliation from last game which is totally stupid. That was a foul, the game was over no need to eject the dude. Nowthis is going to taint the win.
mad.gif

Artest just has a bad rep. Whatever he does on another dude, he'll get kicked out. That's just (#&$# up refs are biased.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by franchise3

Farmar. I think dude is gonna have stage fright tonight
pimp.gif
lol

Ron Artest is dirty.

Flagrant 2
pimp.gif

game was clearly over, what's the point of hard foul?
what the hell are you talking about?

BTW, Artest isn't going to get suspended. You guys need to relax, it was a *#$*#%$@ call, but it impacted the game in NO WAY.

Rockets lost fair and square, Lakers dominated the WHOLE game and I am shocked they did not win by more. No disrespect to Rocket fans, but that's just whathappened.

Originally Posted by tupac003

We did what we needed to do tonight.

Rockets didn't play thier best.

If they don't have those turn overs, it would have been a closer game.

Let's just get back and do this one more time on sunday and take it home to close out.
sir you are taking so much away from our defense tonight. the lakers CAUSED those turnovers

I think ron ron should just beat the shh out of all the refs an then just quit the NBA. Knock kobe out too while he is at it.

Good Win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope this gives Jordan confidence going forward. The whole game, I only saw him take 1 bad shot...and his hustle and defense the whole game more than made upfor it
pimp.gif

Hopefully, we come out firing in game 4 and go for the kill....not give this team any more confidence.

On a sidenote, i hope Yao is ok.

Makes me sick that a really good player like Ron Artest has been stigmatized to the point where anything he does is worthy of the added scrutiny from the refsthat another player would not receive. Let the dude live and play his game. Call a foul on him and make him accountable, but not the point where you'reactually impeding on his gameplaying. It's disgusting how the refs have managed to select which players are held in higher regard and given the benefit ofthe doubt more than others. This shouldn't be a damn popularity contest where certain players get treated with kid gloves and others like they'reenemies of the public. Rick Adelman really should have spoken up when he had the chance and even gotten kicked out for that cause. What the hell was he doingbeing all passive while one of his best players was being kicked out? Makes me absolutely sick to see this kind of BS in the NBA

Back
Top Bottom