Official Game 3: 05/08 Los Angeles @ Houston Rockets 8:30PM CST ESPN

Great win Lake Show,the whole team came to play tonight.

But it is hard for me to critique this series and the Celtics/Magic because the Refs are so inconsistent.

Hopefully by the Conf. Finals the Refs will be more consistent with calls.

Even though it was only a couple minutes left in the game,throwing Ron out is going to hurt him and ultimately the team for the rest of the series.

Thats the Artest and Rockets the Laker fans remember from the regular season. They stopped going to Yao and Artest forces outside shots. Dont know how much ofthat was the Lakers defense but they were fronting Yao effectively and causing more turnovers.

Originally Posted by early90s

SHUT YOUR RAPIST !## UP.
MAYBE A FLAGRANT 1?
$+!% OUTTA HERE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
how ironic, your avy is Mike Tyson SMH

kobe was 100% right

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Artest is an idiot...

he needs to help himself and not put himself in these type of situations.

Yes it was a hard foul but he's gotta know that they're gonna call the game tight because of what happened in game 2.

With that said...

ARTEST SHOULD NOT BE SUSPENDED.
indifferent.gif

please stop posting....just stop acting like you know anything about basketball...

thanks.
I'm gonna keep posting and you're gonna keep reading

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

BTW, Artest isn't going to get suspended. You guys need to relax, it was a *#$*#%$@ call, but it impacted the game in NO WAY.

Rockets lost fair and square, Lakers dominated the WHOLE game and I am shocked they did not win by more. No disrespect to Rocket fans, but that's just what happened.

yea, i think they really called that flagrant 2 just so %+$@ doesnt escalate... notice how fast they made that decision too... the refs knew the game was OVERand why let Ron do something worse the next play over, just let him go to the back....

also, that WAS a flagrant... should have been a flagrant 1 though... to people saying it wasnt a flagrant?? what!???? thast like saying Ariza's play onFernandez shouldnt have been a flagrant. i mean i dont care if you were going for the ball... you still could have ENDED pau's season on that play(look athis knee comign down
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
close call)

damn you guys really worship kobe.
I respect his GAME but $!$@! you guys are always so quick
to jump on his phallus

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

refs called that b/c they felt it was retaliation from last game which is totally stupid. That was a foul, the game was over no need to eject the dude. Now this is going to taint the win.
mad.gif

No, it was not a retaliation for anything. It was a regular play on the ball that ended up as a hard foul, but the biased refs couldn't leave it at that.

Dude made a basketball play and got all ball, his forearm brushed Gasoft. THe league is a joke just like Rasheed Wallace said.

@*%%$%$# call, but Rocket fans don't try to act like this affected the outcome of the game. This game was clearly over.

SHUT YOUR RAPIST !## UP.
MAYBE A FLAGRANT 1?
$+!% OUTTA HERE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

1241847356.gif

You mad that the Lakers are up 2-1 and the Celtics are down 2-1...

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Man,ESPN really messed up the flow.

Have a full length post-game show and then SC.

word, had to switch it to NBAtv
they got Horry on there too as a guest analyst + all the interviews
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

@*%%$%$# call, but Rocket fans don't try to act like this affected the outcome of the game. This game was clearly over.
Y'all can have the credit for winning. Y'all beat us in basically everything. We need more offense.

Start Von. (might as well)

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Y'all can have the credit for winning. Y'all beat us in basically everything. We need more offense.

Von over Brooks?

it looks like Fisher is gonna start again(based on Phil's post-game), and Fisher cannot guard Brooks

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by tupac003

We did what we needed to do tonight.

Rockets didn't play thier best.

If they don't have those turn overs, it would have been a closer game.

Let's just get back and do this one more time on sunday and take it home to close out.
sir you are taking so much away from our defense tonight. the lakers CAUSED those turnovers

I am not taking anything away from our D.

But come on Our D didn't cause all of those turnovers....

Brooks has an issue with the basketball that causes him to give it to a Laker in some form at least once a quarter.

McGrady needs to give Von some words of wisdom about passing: "do it"

eek.gif
Listen to this man Adelman
roll.gif

I really think they should(and most likely will) reduce that Flagrant 2 on Artest

that wasn't Ejection worthy and a fine?

blockquote>2wenty thre3 wrote:

eek.gif
Listen to this man Adelman
roll.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

SHUT YOUR RAPIST !## UP.
MAYBE A FLAGRANT 1?
$+!% OUTTA HERE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

1241847356.gif

You mad that the Lakers are up 2-1 and the Celtics are down 2-1...

not at all. I realize its just a fricking game, but you guys don't which makes it so hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom