Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Word on other Nuggets forums is Nugget fans in Denver are pitching in to get the chick from the Kobe trail, tickets behind the Lakers bench
laugh.gif

W
eek.gif
W

Kobe is gonna go for 60 if she's there...LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Word on other Nuggets forums is Nugget fans in Denver are pitching in to get the chick from the Kobe trail, tickets behind the Lakers bench
laugh.gif

SMFH
laugh.gif

go lakers!

laugh.gif
no way that chick is gon' be there, i expect the lakers to win this even though its in denver

The chick wouldn't go, even if they paid for tickets do you really think she would wanna be within reach of him. Be pretty funny if it did happen but ihighly highly doubt it. If it did Denver pretty much !@#%#+ themselves cause Kobe would break that 81 point game.

lets go nuggets! can someone tell me if our defense improved AT ALL in game 2? i wasn't able to watch it due to tests the next day

Kobe's gonna get boo'd something fierce,
...and Kobe is gonna go off and score like 60 in a W
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ bringing Ms. Faber to the game
laugh.gif

but he was having monster games during the trial days so,
laugh.gif

Let's go Lakers!!!

laugh.gif
I haven't made a correct prediction in how many months now? At onepoint i was just gonna say @#+@ it and not even post anymore predictions, then i see that the next Lakers 2 games will be played in the mile high city. So ijust said, " what the eff" I'll try my luck this time. If theres one game that the Nuggets will pull out all the stops, i see it being this one.No way will the Lakers keep on shooting the way they've been shooting and the Nuggets are bound to get their offense rolling at some time. I see theNuggets coming out early with an inspired effort throughout the game and getting a much needed victory to get back in this series. Iverson and Melo are bothdude for a 40 pointer anyway. Lakers 113 Nuggets 122. Melo and Iverson with 38 a piece, Smith with 8 triples.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I haven't made a correct prediction in how many months now? At one point i was just gonna say @#+@ it and not even post anymore predictions, then i see that the next Lakers 2 games will be played in the mile high city. So i just said, " what the eff" I'll try my luck this time. If theres one game that the Nuggets will pull out all the stops, i see it being this one. No way will the Lakers keep on shooting the way they've been shooting and the Nuggets are bound to get their offense rolling at some time. I see the Nuggets coming out early with an inspired effort throughout the game and getting a much needed victory to get back in this series. Iverson and Melo are both dude for a 40 pointer anyway. Lakers 113 Nuggets 122. Melo and Iverson with 38 a piece, Smith with 8 triples.

roll.gif
just predict that kobe will score 81 in game 3 and 79 in game 4 andthe series will be tied already

I think nuggets take this one by atleast 12. Laker d is still garbage which enables them to lose on any given night ..... I hope im wrong though...

laugh.gif
that would be somewhat funny. If they do that then the Lakers fans should put a car full with liquor behind the Nuggets bench.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I haven't made a correct prediction in how many months now? At one point i was just gonna say @#+@ it and not even post anymore predictions, then i see that the next Lakers 2 games will be played in the mile high city. So i just said, " what the eff" I'll try my luck this time. If theres one game that the Nuggets will pull out all the stops, i see it being this one. No way will the Lakers keep on shooting the way they've been shooting and the Nuggets are bound to get their offense rolling at some time. I see the Nuggets coming out early with an inspired effort throughout the game and getting a much needed victory to get back in this series. Iverson and Melo are both dude for a 40 pointer anyway. Lakers 113 Nuggets 122. Melo and Iverson with 38 a piece, Smith with 8 triples.

Who dat is?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That would be crazy. Seriously though, do they not realize Kobeplays better when he's mad?
Game 1 was Pau, Game 2 was Kobe. Let's keep it going and get a monster game from Lamar.

Go Lakers!

This is a must win for Denver. AI will go off tonight.

I think this will be a tough game for the Lakers, Denver only lost 8 games at home this season. I predicted a 4-2 series win for the Lakers and this might beloss #1 of 2.

I think Denver might win this game and this game only. They will play very differently and the Lakers will make the necessary adjustments for game 4 andwe'll go back to stomping them.

Back
Top Bottom