Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

It would be funny if the Colorado chick showed up but she won't.

I expect the lakers to play the say they did tonight.

Kobe will hear plenty of 'boos' today.

I'm expecting the Nuggets to bounce back on this one... but hopefully, the Lakers make it 3-0.

Go Lakers!!!
pimp.gif

Word on other Nuggets forums is Nugget fans in Denver are pitching in to get the chick from the Kobe trail, tickets behind the Lakers bench
laugh.gif

W
eek.gif
W.. I would say show some class..... but we were chantingD.U.I.
roll.gif

I hope she's there, it would be crazy.

Back to the topic.. Lakers by 4
Kobe with 38
Lamar balls this game.

I hope theres some more @%$+ talking, but I hope they dont get too salty and bring someone in to goon Kobe.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I haven't made a correct prediction in how many months now? At one point i was just gonna say @#+@ it and not even post anymore predictions, then i see that the next Lakers 2 games will be played in the mile high city. So i just said, " what the eff" I'll try my luck this time. If theres one game that the Nuggets will pull out all the stops, i see it being this one. No way will the Lakers keep on shooting the way they've been shooting and the Nuggets are bound to get their offense rolling at some time. I see the Nuggets coming out early with an inspired effort throughout the game and getting a much needed victory to get back in this series. Iverson and Melo are both dude for a 40 pointer anyway. Lakers 113 Nuggets 122. Melo and Iverson with 38 a piece, Smith with 8 triples.

this is like the new ritual. if he doesn't post i get worried. lol
vamos pau!

I think this is the only game Nuggets will win. If the Lakers win today then they will sweep the series.

It sucks this game is on during the NFL Draft but I will have to watch this. Lakers can basically end this series with a win today and I expect them to do so.Nuggets will not lay down though so it will be tough.

I think we need this victory, don't give the Nuggets any room to breath. Besides we need as much rest as we can get for the next round, lets finish this in4 games.

Lakers will lose one of these next two games, but they will close it out in 5.

wierd rhythm to the game so far, kobe doing what he should be doing on the road which is getting the team involved early

Back
Top Bottom