Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

If the Nuggets played the Lakers every game for half a season, we would make sure Kleiza was an All Star.

ohwell.gif

I know I'm a Laker fan and were playing against the nuggets in the playoffs, but i can honestly say i enjoy watching Kleiza play.
On another note, is Kobe's Denver jumpoff in attendance?

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by presequel

how is kleiza only 6'5? i thought he was taller

reggie is dumb, kleiza is 6'8

thanks. i was like........damn i know people lie about their height......but no way is dude only 6'5
laugh.gif

J.R. Smith stays complaining on every call against him. Dude's never done anything wrong in a game in his life

i don't think odom should of ran out like najera was a three point threat even though he makes them every now and then. i'd just live with the resultwhenever najera shoots a three

Bryant had 32 points in L.A.'s 128-114 victory in Game One. He followed that up with 49 points and 10 assists in the Lakers' 122-107 win in GameTwo. Some Nuggets, though, don't see a need to panic just yet.

"There's no need to get all crazy about it," said Nuggets guard J.R. Smith. "Every once in a while some nobody gets a hot hand andscore's a lot of points. No need to panic. Sun shines on a dog's $@@ every once in a while. I'm sure that sooner or later he'll come back toearth. He'll be back in the D-League before you know it."

laugh.gif

Edit: don't worry it is from a fake article. But imagine if it was real.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Bryant had 32 points in L.A.'s 128-114 victory in Game One. He followed that up with 49 points and 10 assists in the Lakers' 122-107 win in Game Two. Some Nuggets, though, don't see a need to panic just yet.

"There's no need to get all crazy about it," said Nuggets guard J.R. Smith. "Every once in a while some nobody gets a hot hand and score's a lot of points. No need to panic. Sun shines on a dog's +%@ every once in a while. I'm sure that sooner or later he'll come back to earth. He'll be back in the D-League before you know it."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
please tell me kobe said that about jr smith and not theother way around

Back
Top Bottom