Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Carmelo stay smiling.

laugh.gif
at Reggie wanting to know why.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Carmelo stay smiling.

laugh.gif

He's right though. What the hell's so funny? Both him and Kenyon Martin. Your team is losing and you're laughing it up.

im not a big fan of these stupid advertisements

"carmelos shot isnt so refreshing, but coca cola diet is"

smh

"very funny"

:stoneface

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Kobe in foul trouble & off to a bad shooting night but Lakers still up by 9 right now
eek.gif

it's not a one-man show. in game 2, the lakers increased the lead with kobe on the bench. in game 1, they led by 19 pts w/ kobe shooting 5-19.

smh

"very funny"

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Carmelo stay smiling.

laugh.gif

He's right though. What the hell's so funny? Both him and Kenyon Martin. Your team is losing and you're laughing it up.

i might not be old-schooled, but i laugh when i'm frustrated if i struggle when i play ball. reggie is just dumb.

smh

"very funny"

laugh.gif
what the hell is wrong with melo, he acts like he's not into all the way or something

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Kobe in foul trouble & off to a bad shooting night but Lakers still up by 9 right now
eek.gif

it's not a one-man show. in game 2, the lakers increased the lead with kobe on the bench. in game 1, they led by 19 pts w/ kobe shooting 5-19.

Dude I have been watching the whole game and know that the bench mob has stepped up with Farmar, and Luke Walton, and also Pau Gasol is off to a goodstart.

Do us all a favor and quit trolling in Laker game threads and get ready to slurp and defend your boy T-Mac later tonight becasue he's going to need allyour support if the Rockets have any chance of getting out of the 1st round this year.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm convinced Melo is high right now .. C'mon, you laugh while you're losing andyou're taking shots 2 seconds after the buzzer while everyone is headed to the Locker room?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

looks like carmelo just doesnt care. he could foul out and just keep smiling and martin to he stay smiling. your team is down and he all excited

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

roll.gif
I'm convinced Melo is high right now .. C'mon, you laugh while you're losing and you're taking shots 2 seconds after the buzzer and everyone is headed to the Locker room?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

eek.gif

Dude I have been watching the whole game and know that the bench mob has stepped up with Farmar, and Luke Walton, and also Pau Gasol is off to a good start.

Do us all a favor and quit trolling in Laker game threads and get ready to slurp and defend your boy T-Mac later tonight becasue he's going to need all your support if the Rockets have any chance of getting out of the 1st round this year.

where did i bring up tmac? you are freakin' sensitive son. all i'm saying is the lakers are a very talented team and they are not a one-man show.if you are a fan of the LAKERS, then you would be proud of what i said.

and you reiterated what i said. the bench and gasol have stepped up. so why you so defensive?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom