Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank GOD Mbenga made that shot[/color]
laugh.gif

For Mbenga's sake at least, this guy has been a punching bag for commentators' and analysts' jokes all year.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So true, I remember a few games ago, Mbenga had about 6 points and Reggie says: "I think this is Mbenga's career high"[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Melo looks like he's getting over a hangover from last night right now on the court.

Dude cant even make a layup in this game
laugh.gif

Seriously...why do we get the punk %%* official team. Blowing the whistle every 30 seconds.

Why couldn't we get the officiating team that did the Suns/Spurs game.

Carmelo Anthony is an underachiever
LOL@ Rocky (oops) the Denver Mascot reading the newspaper while the Lakers are being announced.

Please TNT ban Reggie Miller from calling live games.Keep him in the studio with Chuck, Kenny, & Ernie.

Dude seriously is horrible.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Carmelo Anthony is an underachiever
LOL@ Lucky the Denver Mascot reading the newspaper while the Lakers are being announced.

he has to have more of an all-around game. if he isn't scoring, he's a non-factor. when kobe is not scoring, he's passing (6 assists).that's the difference.

i agree about reggie. he states the obvious and doesnt have that announcers voice. he needs to go asap

he wouldnt be bad if his voice didnt make me want to shoot myself in the ear

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Please TNT ban Reggie Miller from calling live games.Keep him in the studio with Chuck, Kenny, & Ernie.

Dude seriously is horrible.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Frazier, Van Gundy, Walton, Albert
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Why couldnt TNT team Kevin Harlan with Marv "the *+$$%# biter " Albert.

They're both play-by-play commentators. One of them will have to switch to color commentator, lol

Back
Top Bottom