Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Kobe in foul trouble & off to a bad shooting night but Lakers still up by 9 right now
eek.gif

it's not a one-man show. in game 2, the lakers increased the lead with kobe on the bench. in game 1, they led by 19 pts w/ kobe shooting 5-19.

Dude I have been watching the whole game and know that the bench mob has stepped up with Farmar, and Luke Walton, and also Pau Gasol is off to a good start.

Do us all a favor and quit trolling in Laker game threads and get ready to slurp and defend your boy T-Mac later tonight becasue he's going to need all your support if the Rockets have any chance of getting out of the 1st round this year.

where did i bring up tmac? you are freakin' sensitive son. all i'm saying is the lakers are a very talented team and they are not a one-man show. if you are a fan of the LAKERS, then you would be proud of what i said.

and you reiterated what i said. the bench and gasol have stepped up. so why you so defensive?
tired.gif

Quit faking like you arent here to troll on this thread.A lot of people know your rep here on NT and that you have been banned several times.

denver needs to really do something in this off-season. they have a ton of talent, but they don't hustle, play defense, or run disciplined set offenses.something big needs to happen.

and is it me or has luke walton taken his game to another level from the reg. season: bum -> serviceable
pimp.gif

and i love gasol's game, he's kinda like webber in his prime, directing things in the post right now

Denver's team defense is atrocious, too much 1 on 1, etc. They are not even playing with no sense orf urgency, and they are HOME.

The way things are going, Lakers may take this game and end up sweeping if they hold on.

Kobe in foul trouble & off to a bad shooting night but Lakers still up by 9 right now
eek.gif

it's not a one-man show. in game 2, the lakers increased the lead with kobe on the bench. in game 1, they led by 19 pts w/ kobe shooting 5-19.

Dude I have been watching the whole game and know that the bench mob has stepped up with Farmar, and Luke Walton, and also Pau Gasol is off to a good start.

Do us all a favor and quit trolling in Laker game threads and get ready to slurp and defend your boy T-Mac later tonight becasue he's going to need all your support if the Rockets have any chance of getting out of the 1st round this year.

where did i bring up tmac? you are freakin' sensitive son. all i'm saying is the lakers are a very talented team and they are not a one-man show. if you are a fan of the LAKERS, then you would be proud of what i said.

and you reiterated what i said. the bench and gasol have stepped up. so why you so defensive?
tired.gif

Quit faking like you arent here to troll on this thread.A lot of people know your rep here on NT and that you have been banned several times.

dude you AGREED with my post. again, why are you so defensive?

eek.gif

tired.gif

In fairness to Buc, dude hasn't brought up T-Mac at all and did compliment the bench mob.

I see no trolling.
nerd.gif

two KOBE jumper makes... a carmelo brick.... this ones over.

nice game yall. im heading outside before this game puts me to sleep

Uh-oh, Mamba is going for the kill. Melo, my dude, are you drunk out there?

Kobe dropping daggers right now on the Nuggets.

Nuggets look like they have given up and are ready to clear out their lockers and go fishing.

kobe's J is so pure, it looks good even when he misses

sick.gif
@ carmelo holding the ball like that. dude seriously is soone-dimensional. he's a non-factor if he doesn't score.

Carmelo might be the MOST overrated player in basketball. No passion, no fire, team on the verge of getting sweep. He is not a superstar!

Back
Top Bottom