OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

**** that. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Mad Snow finna pop off. Jon Snow finally has had enough of catching L's and teams up with the White Walkers to take over the world. #TinfoilSquad
I see your tinfoil theory and raise you one more. Walkers  make it far enough south to raise the dead beneath the crypts of Winterfell. Jon is gonna have to put down his dead ancestors for the second time giving all dead Starks their second L. 
nerd.gif

**** that. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Mad Snow finna pop off. Jon Snow finally has had enough of catching L's and teams up with the White Walkers to take over the world. #TinfoilSquad
I see your tinfoil theory and raise you one more. Walkers  make it far enough south to raise the dead beneath the crypts of Winterfell. Jon is gonna have to put down his dead ancestors for the second time giving all dead Starks their second L. 
nerd.gif
Aint got nothing on the Cyborgs in Dorne, y'all sleep.

Need more tinfoil, we can still go deeper.

it just seems too predictable/boring for dany to take over. first, who is going to fight her? she has dragons and a whole fleet and army. who in westeros is competent and organized enough to oppose her?

the only ending i don't see happening is dany on the throne and everything going as planned.

i could see her making it but then getting killed. but the OTHER surviving targ (not tyrion or jon) is found and brought to power. or something like that.

R'hollor could turn out to be more evil than everyone and Melisandre bae along wih all the other red priestesses will flourish. All red everythang.

Yeah

Theres no way rhollor is a benevolent being, requiring blood and fire sacrifices is not cool.

wouldnt be surprised if he is the final villain and the white walkers are the good guys trying to stop him.

I just don't think they'll go with that negative/unhappy of an ending or that wild of a twist.

If they do, I could let my mind go there for some dark **** :lol:

Quick question.

What happens if the White Walkers win?

Always hated that about non humans trying to take over the world.

Your only purpose is to take over but once you take it then what?

They don't seem like the partying whoring type....

Quick question.

What happens if the White Walkers win?

Always hated that about non humans trying to take over the world.

Your only purpose is to take over but once you take it then what?

They don't seem like the partying whoring type....

Right? They just gonna take over the world and start building villages? Having families and stuff :rofl:

I don't know if the Bran story just zoned me out or what but I feel like they just threw that in there.

Is there an episode where they explain those lil girls and their impotence?

I don't know if the Bran story just zoned me out or what but I feel like they just threw that in there.

Is there an episode where they explain those lil girls and their impotence?

the children of the forest are the original inhabitants of westeros before the first men and andals, the first men were slaughtering the children so they created the white walkers to kill humans

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll ever see a large scale battle involving the WW, an army lead by Johnny Snow and with Dany and her dragons. Like Hardhome, but bigger and with dragons. The cost of something like that would be massive, but would be awesome.

I wonder if we'll ever see a large scale battle involving the WW, an army lead by Johnny Snow and with Dany and her dragons. Like Hardhome, but bigger and with dragons. The cost of something like that would be massive, but would be awesome.
Oh no doubt something like this is going to happen towards the end :pimp:

Imma go full Tdogg for that episode(s) :nerd: & watch it in full body armor.

Last edited:
I mean it's gotta happen, right?

They bout to spend Avengers budget on the next 2 seasons.

I mean they're were created mainly to fight human invasion.

Yeah, as I was drivig in my car earlier I was thinking of how the purpose of creating the night's king was to handle humans. They kill everyone then they wouldn't have anything to do.

it just seems too predictable/boring for dany to take over. first, who is going to fight her? she has dragons and a whole fleet and army. who in westeros is competent and organized enough to oppose her?

the only ending i don't see happening is dany on the throne and everything going as planned.

i could see her making it but then getting killed. but the OTHER surviving targ (not tyrion or jon) is found and brought to power. or something like that.

I think Dany ends up on the iron throne but she goes crazy like her father, so everything will have been for nothing. In the end, someone betrays her and the Seven Kingdoms are split up like they were prior to Aegon's invasion.

Back
Top Bottom