OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I think about it why the **** did Roose legitimize Ramsey? :lol:

He'd probably be alive if he didn't.

Last edited:
Westeros will get the king that it deserves.

e9ce3aea1af64bcbcb1bbb7234cc355d.gif
Yo I like this kid

nthat.gif

This the dude that was on his moms teets too right?

finally got some time to watch

man how they know who was who in the battle :lol:

it's like in 2k when you match up with someone but they got the same color uniform :lol:

The more I think about it why the **** did Roose legitimize Ramsey? :lol:

He'd probably be alive if he didn't.

He needed Ramsay to marry Sansa so they could justify taking over Winterfell. He was already married to the Frey woman so he couldn't marry her himself. Ramsay needed to be legitimized because Sansa is highborn.

You Ramsay fans really have to be trolling. I don't know how you could watch BotB and miss him at all. Went out like such a *****. Never got off his horse during the main battle, and then got completely washed by the Snowman without even getting a hand on him. Then couldn't even get his own dogs not to eat him. Total PAB.

He was a different kind of ******* than young Jofferey. Ramsay>>>> Joff But he did go out like a little *****. I expected more :smh:

Last edited:
The look my Dad would give me when I sucked at soccer as a kid :lol:

I still don't understand how John Arryn produced this kind of kid. It's like Wee-bay and Namond. Ned and Robert lived with John Arryn to learn how to fight and everything else needed to be a man. How did his own son end up like that?

Back
Top Bottom