OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def not trolling

I hate cornball *** good guys. Its more fun rooting for the antagonists. And rewarding if/when they prevail 

**** arya and anybody that love her b

Just caught up and all this Ramsey slander is disgusting :smh: :smh:

But yea us Bolton Bannerman riding with the Salt Kang Euron now.

I missed No One, so I lost track of Brienne. Why wasn't she around for Battle of the Bastards?

I wonder if we'll ever see a large scale battle involving the WW, an army lead by Johnny Snow and with Dany and her dragons. Like Hardhome, but bigger and with dragons. The cost of something like that would be massive, but would be awesome.

I mean it's gotta happen, right?

They bout to spend Avengers budget on the next 2 seasons.

wouldnt even be mad if instead of a final season they just ended it with a 2 and a half hour film :lol:

These jabronies that were backing Ramsey are now on Team Robin?
Definitely trolling.
They're all a bunch of *** clowns.
laugh.gif

Team Bolton supporters especially,probably rooting for the Freys on the side as well :smh:

Last edited:
Mormonts are lowkey biggest Jon Snow supporters. Jon has their sword, Old Bear spared Jon when he tried to desert the Night's Watch and took him under his wing, they're the most prominent family to support his cause, Mormont shield saved him from those arrows.

Also, new Alt Shift X video about Battle of the Bastards:

And as far as that Brexit ****, Iron Bank gon cover us. We good.

Last edited:
Just caught up and all this Ramsey slander is disgusting :smh: :smh:

But yea us Bolton Bannerman riding with the Salt Kang Euron now.

Ramsay is a mark. Couldn't even shoot the fair one with Jon snow and caught the fade from his own "loyal" hounds. I would spit on his grave but he's in the bowels of a canine right now. Good riddance

Iron Bank?

Fam the masters are about to descend on Europe.

Brexit is about these Britain boys eating what they kill like Wildings.

Too many scary brown Dornish. Why stab yourself in the foot when you can amputate your entire leg? 

Last edited:

Def not trolling

I hate cornball *** good guys. Its more fun rooting for the antagonists. And rewarding if/when they prevail 

You must love reading the news then.
Fiction =/= real life fam 
laugh.gif

Mormonts are lowkey biggest Jon Snow supporters. Jon has their sword, Old Bear spared Jon when he tried to desert the Night's Watch and took him under his wing, they're the most prominent family to support his cause, Mormont shield saved him from those arrows.

Also, new Alt Shift X video about Battle of the Bastards:

So..

basically...

Sansa is the new Ramsay?..

2djwd3a.gif

@blacktopking319  nah I hear you b. I totally get why ppl like and support her. It's just not my cup of tea how they handle her character in many instances.

She did this off the bat and I just couldnt get over it 
mean.gif

MmTFjGm.gif

Makes me mad just posting this 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Def not trolling

Crazy talk about Arya will not be tolerated

Last edited:
The more I think about it why the **** did Roose legitimize Ramsey? :lol:

He'd probably be alive if he didn't.

He needed Ramsay to marry Sansa so they could justify taking over Winterfell. He was already married to the Frey woman so he couldn't marry her himself. Ramsay needed to be legitimized because Sansa is highborn.
Slipped my mind.

Roose should've had more than one bastard.
And before that, Stannis supporters and will probably ride Urine Greyjoys jock soon enough.
Nah I doubt they were riding with Stannis. He was never a troll like Ramsey or sadistic like Joff.

To this day including Tdogg there were like 4 ppl riding with Stannis :lol:

The look my Dad would give me when I sucked at soccer as a kid :lol:

I still don't understand how John Arryn produced this kind of kid. It's like Wee-bay and Namond. Ned and Robert lived with John Arryn to learn how to fight and everything else needed to be a man. How did his own son end up like that?
I think cuz he was an absentee father busy being the hand of the king in KL.

Last edited:
I just read a washington post article saying the brexit won't affect filming. HBO says part of their production isn't paid by the European Regional Development Fund and that they would still get tax incentives for filming in Ireland.

Slipped my mind.

Roose should've had more than one bastard.

It's the same reason Tywin had Tyrion marry Sansa. Sansa was the key to controlling the North since all the legitimate male Stark heirs were either dead or presumed dead. In the books Roose did have another son and unlike most of the Boltons, he seemed like a decent person. Then he met Ramsay and not too long after that he died.

Back
Top Bottom