OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might have been talked about already, but I just rewatched battle of the bastards and I don't think Rickon one line this season [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rickon is probably the major difference between the show and the book.

He gotta die in the show, so he can beast out in the books. :smokin

Dammit man, was hoping for another bastard
ohwell.gif

It was pretty obvious he meant his sadism being passed on to her though.

Nothing hinted at her being pregnant in the slightest.

Why does everything need to be a theory.

It just seems so ho-hum whether Sansa is pregnant or not. In the next year or two it would just play out as emotional baggage.

It's about as interesting as Sam dealing with being overweight.

It would just be interesting if it somehow nullifies Sansa from leading the north. Even then it's barely interesting.

Seeing as Ramsey was legitimized by Roosevelt and eventually became Lord Bolton...why would their child be a bastard?

Seeing as Ramsey was legitimized by Roosevelt and eventually became Lord Bolton...why would their child be a bastard?

Exactly. Well in todays time, if you're father isn't around you're a bastard.

While y'all taking L's with your false leaders and flip flopping on different houses. I'm over here still team Queen Danerys. Harpy got squashed, Yuron about to get that work, and the Ice King gonna get put on ice. She looked hopeless at first, but now she on her 3-1 Cavs tip. W's all the way to the throne. :pimp:

Exactly. Well in todays time, if you're father isn't around you're a bastard.

While y'all taking L's with your false leaders and flip flopping on different houses. I'm over here still team Queen Danerys. Harpy got squashed, Yuron about to get that work, and the Ice King gonna get put on ice. She looked hopeless at first, but now she on her 3-1 Cavs tip. W's all the way to the throne.
pimp.gif
How easy is it to rep the team with such obvious advantages?

Grab your nuts and root for some dogs.

Damn, bros. Can't believe it's the season finale already. After tonight, no new GOT for who knows how long. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom