OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HBO Now streams GoT live right?

I dont think I can wait for West Coast HD for this one :nerd:
Yes that's how I've between watching..on the free trials once it ran out had my bro get a free month :pimp:

Its lit
rejoice.png

69 minutes tonight too
rejoice.png

Lol how y'all gonna say Danny got a cheat code and advantage and then root for a guy who was brought back to life after he died like that's normal.

Last edited:
low key wanna see Lord Friendzone show up like Thing from fantastic 4 like "it aint lookin good ouchea"

Of course the one night that I have to work and stay late in like 8 months on a Sunday.. is tonight 
laugh.gif

I'll catch the episode probably at like 11/1130.. I know it will deliver.

Got the strong feeling we'll have a Prince and Princess promised.

Juan reborn when Melisanbae brought him back.

Again during the Bastard Bowl.

Danny reborn in that one lowkey racist episode with all the slaves reaching out to her. 

Again after burning the Khals

Last edited:
The dogs were really happy to see ramsay..... like really happy salsa brought them together

Ramsey shoots wun wun in a sneak attack...... but jon is literally six inches away

Arya ...... appplies for job then quit ehen she find out the pay. Many faced good was like ..... i could could have hired someone else

Grey wurm litteral killed to birds with one stone

Dany is the clash if king player who soent real money to build her army....

I may never rewatch the Hodor ep again. Twice was enough.

Im not a fan of Baelish but I commend yall on Team Littlefinger. Yall some real ones :nthat:
LOL @ "y'all."

It's only Zik riding for that lowborn house.
House Baelish moves in silence :pimp:

House Baelish :pimp:

Started from the bottom now he's lord of the Vale and de-facto Warden of the North :pimp:

View media item 2082098

The disrespect :x , you take that back!

Lord Arryn will have his head on a spike if he evvveeer tries to usurp the Defender of the Vale.
:rofl: :rofl:

I see 3 potential final scenes for tonight's finale...

1) Dany sailing into King's Landing with the Iron Born and the city is on fire, after Cersei unleashes the hidden wildfire on the entire city.

2) The White Walkers are seen either climbing over the wall or breaking down the wall (I think this is the most likely final scene).

3) This is the one I want to happen so bad...final scene cuts back to Bran at the Tower of Joy. Lyanna is there dying as Ned finds she just gave birth. She hands the baby to Ned and says, "Name him Jon"...boom, fades to black. Would be straight fire. 

1) Dany sailing into King's Landing with the Iron Born and the city is on fire, after Cersei unleashes the hidden wildfire on the entire city.

2) The White Walkers are seen either climbing over the wall or breaking down the wall (I think this is the most likely final scene).

3) This is the one I want to happen so bad...final scene cuts back to Bran at the Tower of Joy. Lyanna is there dying as Ned finds she just gave birth. She hands the baby to Ned and says, "Name him Jon"...boom, fades to black. Would be straight fire. 
Scenario 3 View media item 2082173

Number 3 is what i think will happen as well.

Maybe even a scene showing LSH.

I kind of want the Wall coming down to be the final scene. R+L=J is really all about the confirmation, it's not a real cliffhanger. The Wall coming down and White Walkers going south is more tense.

Back
Top Bottom