OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran flashing to the tower of joy and confirming the biggest theory of the show....i can bet my money on that....walkers not breaching that wall just yet.

Exactly. Well in todays time, if you're father isn't around you're a bastard.

While y'all taking L's with your false leaders and flip flopping on different houses. I'm over here still team Queen Danerys. Harpy got squashed, Yuron about to get that work, and the Ice King gonna get put on ice. She looked hopeless at first, but now she on her 3-1 Cavs tip. W's all the way to the throne.
pimp.gif
How easy is it to rep the team with such obvious advantages?

Grab your nuts and root for some dogs.
Real **** 
laugh.gif

Might as well root for John Cena

Last edited:
House Baelish :pimp:

Started from the bottom now he's lord of the Vale and de-facto Warden of the North :pimp:

Last edited:
Effffff the mother of dragons and whatever other title she's claiming nowadays with her lame storyline :lol:

#TEAMSNOW

Is easy to root for a sloot playing the game with a cheat code....wait till her dragons start catching fades and I'm gonna see ya jumping ship QUICK....Dothraki gonna be dropping like flies from pneumonia the second they reach the north....and the Unsullied already got handled by civilians with masks....dudes got no balls....literally and figuratively....Lady Mormont >>>>> Khaleesi washed self...shorty has 3 dragons, two armies, the best advisor and STILL CANT CROSS THAT DAMN POND OF A SEA.
Yawn, you never cease to say the dumbest ****.

Real talk, the Unsullied are trash.

Dudes are suppose to be like the GOT version of Spartans but dudes stay getting washed.

Next season gonna have more fist fightfights and walking. Cant afford props like swords and horses

Back
Top Bottom