OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14vpb9w.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I'm still in awe of the finale.

Absolutely superb television.

Really thought Margaery had this elaborate plan with the way she reassure Lady Olenna and give her that note.

She was playing Connect Four while Cersei was playing chess.

laugh.gif

mean.gif
 @ Qyburn's little birds being more dangerous than the Unsullied.

Sam is gonna gain all the knowledge in the Westeros and be the strongest in the realm... oh yeah, he got dat Valerian steel too

been so damn long I completely forgot Tommen wasn't the first kid to fly out of a window, that karma :smokin

I was sure there would be one of those comparison pics of Bran falling out of the tower vs Tommen jumping out of the tower posted in here. I'm sure someone will get around to it.

was last night the first time a Stark said "Winter is here?"

just seemed so weird not hearing Winter Is Coming.

I like how the writers had Olenna destroy the Sand Snakes with the exact thoughts the fans had :lol:

I am kind of disappointed we didn't get to see Pycell use his hidden strength. Wanted dude do hit the kids with some jujitsu 

^ :rofl: now that I'm thinking of it, wouldn't be a bad way to die (at least on GoT), pretty much instant and painless. Lancel and High Sparrow got lucky. Poor Marge :wow:

Also, a part that I really enjoyed was Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. Got a nice ring to it. Someone finally believed in him, and I don't think we've ever seen him kneeling. :smh: @ Qyburn being named Hand also.

Also, Sam finally getting to the Citadel was pretty cool, and seeing the interior. CGI and score was on point this episode.

Also, a part that I really enjoyed was Tyrion being named Hand of the Queen. Got a nice ring to it. Someone finally believed in him, and I don't think we've ever seen him kneeling. :smh: @ Qyburn being named Hand also.

Varys probably tight, dude been making moves for Dany since season one :lol:

Varys probably tight, dude been making moves for Dany since season one :lol:

Not really. I mean, that's why he brought Tyrion to Dany in the first place. He wanted Tyrion to be her Number 1 advisor. Varys prefers to keep a lower profile, I think.

Back
Top Bottom