OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your underestimating how much Robert hated the Targs and especially Rhager. It would've been war
And he would've probably lost/ the Lannisters waltz in and clean up

Ned was honorable enough to stain his name for all those years, you think he wouldn't fight to the death for Jon

Last edited:
She looks good in this pic. Still wouldn't put an illegitimate baby in her though. Didn't know she's the same actress who played the underage teenager in The Fall who wanted to have sex with a serial killer.

CFyf-D5WgAAfecJ.jpg

Ned was honorable enough to stain his name for all those years, you think he wouldn't fight to the death for Jon

The Lannisters clean up what ? You realize that Jon being a Targaryen weakens there claim as well right ?

The Lannisters clean up what ? You realize that Jon being a Targaryen weakens there claim as well right ?
Clean up meaning they just take the throne and kill everybody else. Claims to the throne don't mean anything if you don't have an army backing you. Jon as a baby means nothing. If Robert were to take on Ned, they would've been divided and the throne would've been swooped up by Tywin

She looks good in this pic. Still wouldn't put an illegitimate baby in her though. Didn't know she's the same actress who played the underage teenager in The Fall who wanted to have sex with a serial killer.

CFyf-D5WgAAfecJ.jpg

There's many other better looking girls out there though.

Sansa, in her myspace angles.

Season 1 Khaleesi before she got fatceps.

The black Dominican translator for Khaleesi.

Melisanbae, only when she's wearing the necklace.

Walder Frey's one HBB daughter who we'll prolly never see again

That one girl who poisoned Bronn

Jon being a Targayen means everything. There's a reason why Lyannas last words were " Promise me Ned ". She knew the implications of it being known that he was Targ. They don't just let that slide. It's possible that you would've had other houses or were still loyal to the Targs to declare and fight for Jon. That threat would've been extinguished one way or the other

Rob was sending out hired killers to Viserys and Dany for years

That's cuz robert was a butthurt bish boy who didn't want to consider Lyanna didn't like him and ran off with a pretty boy.

To be better looking than this:

sick.gif
I have to agree. In the books, there's a lot of attention paid to Lyanna Stark's looks. She's basically described as the hottest chick in Westeros or at the very least, Top 3. Show Lyanna isn't even Top 3 in Alabama. I'll let it slide, it's not the worst thing to happen on the show but A Man Doesn't Lie.

Gonna miss Margery :smh:

LF was looking frustrated but it's like he wanted Sansa to see it. She quickly got the sour face too.

Did she want to be Wardeness of the North? I don't understand why she wold be upset.
Remember back in S1 when Sansa wanted to one day be queen? She straight up had a fairytale fantasy and look how that turned out for her :lol: She's learned to put away lol girl dreams and focus on revenge.

Going off her actions and facial expressions when LF was manipulating her about Jon being a bastard I think she played with the idea of being wardeness of the North but put that idea away which is also she denied LF's picture of her at his side in KL. She aint indulging in that again.

She looked upset cuz she knows LF is about to be plotting now that the North has supported as king.

Last edited:
Jon being a Targayen means everything. There's a reason why Lyannas last words were " Promise me Ned ". She knew the implications of it being known that he was Targ. They don't just let that slide. It's possible that you would've had other houses or were still loyal to the Targs to declare and fight for Jon. That threat would've been extinguished one way or the other

Rob was sending out hired killers to Viserys and Dany for years
Jon being Targ and Stark is perfect in a way. He can unite all the pro Targ Houses and bring them together with the Northern lords. The Baratheons, for the most part are gone, even the fugazi Baratheons like Cersei's kids. Boltons are gone, everybody but the Lannisters hate the Freys (and the Lannisters still sort of hate the Freys). Through Jon, you can basically unite most of Westeros against the Lannisters and the Freys. Carcetti Finger still has some clout but a lot of people are hip to his ******** and if Jon unites that many Houses, they could crush him.

Although, it does make me think about the ending of all of this. Gendry realizing he's a Baratheon and all that House has suffered. When Jon defeats all his enemies and the Others, Gendry pulls a Benny Blanco on Juan Nieve. "Bittersweet Ending". **** you GRRM.

Last edited:
Does Bran have the ability to show others his visions? Not sure if anyone would believe him if he said Jon's related to Baenerys

The person at the top of my needs to die list who's been there from the jump has now reached a point where she's untouchable until the end of the show...

cersei flat out made everyone put respek on her name.

you cant even be mad

it was impressive. 

Low key, Cersei been lurking this thread. Saw how distracted we were with fukc boy Ramsey and had to come through and remind us whose been the real villain of the series since season one. Bravo

Yeah I wanted Cersi dead for a while but this was so precise, so cruel, and so thorough I like her even more now.

The scene with the septa right now is so on point. That's how you torture and make ppl suffer. Caps it all off. Then her non-reaction to Tommen's death :nthat:

Now I'm just wishing Arya had killed Jamie along with all the Freys.

What's crazy is that Arya was plotting on Jamie the whole time. Kept giving him the eye but he just never took the bait. He won't ever know how close he came to getting got

He was under the protection of the Starks. Plus just because people know doesn't mean they really care to run around telling. Like tons of people likely knew that Jaime and Cersei were banging and had kids and Roberts true heirs were bastards. But nobody really brought it up to him cause why.

The Starks and the north wouldn't have let anything happen to Jon
Robert would have definitely killed Jon back then. Without question. Plus that was a different Robert. He was in shape, he was a rebel hero, he wasn't the lazy fat bastard yet. Tywin's men had already killed Rhaegar's other children to show that the Lannisters were loyal to the Baratheons. There's no way they would have killed those kids and allow Jon to still be alive. The main reason for killing the children was to eliminate any Targ heirs to the throne.

The composition of Tommen's final scene was a hell of a lot like Eddie's final scene in Boardwalk Empire
Wow your 100% right. Son ****** up something for Nucky and felt so guilty committed that like it was a daily routine.

:rofl: if Gendry of all ppl killed Jon in the end after he defeated everybody on some House Baratheon **** :lol:

Best thing would be to just kill him now. Can't keep letting a snake slither around.
Who LF? Kill him now and the North fights a meaningless battle against the Vale.

Jon would need to make LF look all the way in the wrong which is unlikely cuz he ain't about that scheming life.

To be better looking than this:

:x

I have to agree. In the books, there's a lot of attention paid to Lyanna Stark's looks. She's basically described as the hottest chick in Westeros or at the very least, Top 3. Show Lyanna isn't even Top 3 in Alabama. I'll let it slide, it's not the worst thing to happen on the show but A Man Doesn't Lie.
I'm ok with it. She got 30 seconds of screen time and no boobs shown. Would be a shame to waste a top hottie on that.

Back
Top Bottom