OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
remember that Cersei, Joffrey, and Tyrion developed more wildfire for the Battle of Black Water. She only used up the wildfire thats by the sept. I'm sure theres more wildfire hidden. 

Pycelle was getting them nuts off tho... 
smokin.gif

If Rhaegar and Lyanna didn't get married before having Jon, wouldn't he technically supposed to be named Jon Sand since he was born in Dorne?

remember that Cersei, Joffrey, and Tyrion developed more wildfire for the Battle of Black Water. She only used up the wildfire thats by the sept. I'm sure theres more wildfire hidden. 

But Tyrion def knows that.

They could honestly just torch kings landing with the dragons and the wildfire would go off.

But Dany and Tyrion too soft for that.

That's why it'll be a protracted war.

Just realized Melisandre probably going to clique up with Beric and Clegane.

Or she's going to end up in Kings Landing right on time for Dany's arrival.

It'll be interesting to see where she lands.

If Rhaegar and Lyanna didn't get married before having Jon, wouldn't he technically supposed to be named Jon Sand since he was born in Dorne?
I think it's based off of where the Mother is from, so he would still be a Snow

Each of the nine constituent regions of the Seven Kingdoms have bastard surnames decreed by custom, not law. Bastards with a high-born parent are given these surnames to hold them apart from their fathers' houses. The parents may give a bastard a different surname if they wish, e.g. Tyrion Tanner. Bastards with no known relation to a noble house have no surname, like other smallfolk.

The surname a bastard received appears to be connected to the location the child is raised, though this is not a consistent rule. Because of this, bastards who are half-siblings might have different surnames. For example, King Robert I Baratheon's eldest bastard, born in the Vale, is called Mya Stone, while his bastard from the stormlands (fathered on a noblewoman from the Reach) is called Edric Storm. However, whilst Aegor Rivers was raised at Stone Hedge in the riverlands, his half-brother Brynden, was also called Rivers, despite having lived at least the first few years of his life with his mother at King's Landing

Last edited:
My bad if y'all already touched on this.

Let's say Bran does tell Jon the truth (which I'm sure he'll have trouble believing himself) how do they get others to believe it ? What proof is there to share?

Jon just can't say "My crippled little cousin touches creepy trees and can see things"

Let's say Bran does tell Jon the truth (which I'm sure he'll have trouble believing himself) how do they get others to believe it ? What proof is there to share?

Jon just can't say "My crippled little cousin touches creepy trees and can see things"

Howland Reed could be the other witness

Meera's pops AKA Howland Reed.

The person with the truth that actually holds validity is Meera Reed's father Howland Reed. Howland was the one who stabbed Arthur Dayne in the back and was there with Ned when Jon was born. He's alive and has yet to make an appearance but George has promised he will show up.

One way people will believe Bran is by him revealing secrets only the respective person knows that no one else knows.

That will however get him killed if he reveals too much dirt.

Wow, I forgot about him. I don't know why I thought Howland Reed was dead or something :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom