OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO I don't think Jon or Dany will clash, Dany wants to rule the 7 Kingdoms and defeat the Lannisters, Jon only wants Winterfell and the WW, and Lannisters dying is a bonus. Their paths don't really cross
Like I said it'll be a cool scene when the Lannister are mostly all dead and Jon and his crew meet up with Dany and hers.

Tyrion will be da key guy to smooth things over while I expect if Littlefinger is around he'll be trying to make things go left.

It is important to keep in mind Jon doesn't want to be king [emoji]128081[/emoji], just peace and his fam back in Winterfell after the WW are all dead.

Last edited:
Marrying a King would be appealing to her. Plus he got the lord's kiss skills that even made a wildling like Ygritte get sprung. Eat her booty and call it a King's Landing.

Let's be honest here, they're going to get married. Dany said she needs to marry to forge strategic alliances. Jon is King of the North and Lord of Winderfell. All of the other great houses are either extinct or on their way to extinction. A Song of Ice and Fire...

Connect the dots.

Last edited:
Well that was obvious. I think most saw that once she said it.

Do the math really, with the women in charge theme, Jon is the only man ruling an important region worth marrying in Westeros. Euron is too slow now compared to the speed with which Yara and Theon met Dany not to mention Varys instant transmission to rally Dorne and House Martell on his side so Euron will probably run to Cersi.

I just kinda wish GRRM didn't have to make them related and thus an incestuous relationship :x :lol:

Last edited:
Well that was obvious. I think most saw that once she said it.

Do the math really, with the women in charge theme, Jon is the only man ruling an important region worth marrying in Westeros. Euron is too slow now compared to the speed with which Yara and Theon met Dany not to mention Varys instant transmission to rally Dorne and House Martell on his side so Euron will probably run to Cersi.

I just kinda wish GRRM didn't have to make them related and thus an incestuous relationship :x :lol:

Targs gonna Targ, bro.

[thread="526952"]Quote:[/thread]
As long as the Tyrion being a Targaryen talk stops I am good

[thread="526952"]But Mad King Aerys was obsessed with joanna Lannister doeeee :nerd: [/thread]

Notice Tyrion isn't on that infographic so HBO isn't confirming his parentage one way or the other :nerd:

View media item 2085726
Best thing I've seen today

Melisanbae's smile makes me feel some type of way

Last edited:
So if Danny marries Jon then what does that make Jon? 
laugh.gif
 The king would be the obvious answer but that would mean he rules the 7 kingdoms not Danny and she's not about that. 

He's gonna be sitting in the beta chair next to Danny on the iron throne.

So if Danny marries Jon then what does that make Jon? :lol:  The king would be the obvious answer but that would mean he rules the 7 kingdoms not Danny and she's not about that. 

Doubt Jon cares to be honest. Last episode he was ready to sit in the beta chair next to Sansa, remember?

I hope we see Jon and Tyrion together again. Their interactions in Season 1 were great, it seemed like they actually developed a friendship.

So if Danny marries Jon then what does that make Jon? 
laugh.gif
 The king would be the obvious answer but that would mean he rules the 7 kingdoms not Danny and she's not about that. 

He's gonna be sitting in the beta chair next to Danny on the iron throne
Doubt Jon cares to be honest. Last episode he was ready to sit in the beta chair next to Sansa, remember?

I hope we see Jon and Tyrion together again. Their interactions in Season 1 were great, it seemed like they actually developed a friendship.
I thought he was just gonna give Sansa Ned & Cat's room. I didn't take that as if he wasn't gonna rule Winterfell, but fair enough. 

Jon and Tyrion would be cool to see also Tyrion and Sansa. Last time he saw her was the purple wedding.

So, why did Tyrion's marriage to Sansa end? Because Tyrion got accused of killing Joffrey?

So if Danny marries Jon then what does that make Jon? :lol:  The king would be the obvious answer but that would mean he rules the 7 kingdoms not Danny and she's not about that. 

I forgot to mention.

I don't think it was explicitly said but I feel it was implied back with the fire, magic, stillborn babies, and Dragon eggs; can Dany even have children anymore? I got the feeling she can't. Its like her children with Drogo got sacrificed and turned in to dragons.

I can totally see Jon marrying Dany, having sex with her to making it official and then moving back to Winterfell on his own and letting her handle the rest of Westeros :lol:

Last edited:
Dany sterile is hell :lol:

and can reborn Jon even have kids either ? I still stand by my thinking that he'll be dead wen the series is over

Dany sterile is hell :lol:

and can reborn Jon even have kids either ? I still stand by my thinking that he'll be dead wen the series is over
That's what I think too. That's my top guess for his fate. He'll die killing the Night King or something. Its why I don't really seeing him being married but I guess they go through trivialities of marrying him to her and then they go fight and he dies.

I think Dany is gonna just be queen ruling similar to Queen Elizabeth, never marrying again and no children.

Didn't think Jon might be sterile too due to dying :lol:

Last edited:

He's gonna be sitting in the beta chair next to Danny on the iron throne

I thought he was just gonna give Sansa Ned & Cat's room. I didn't take that as if he wasn't gonna rule Winterfell, but fair enough. 

Jon and Tyrion would be cool to see also Tyrion and Sansa. Last time he saw her was the purple wedding.

think he told her youre the lady of winterfell, im not a staak. that all went out the door during the KOTN scene though.

Question for y'all. After Sam told the front desk citadel dude that master aemon had died, he crossed off
Two lines in his big book. Was that just him marking that the dude died or was it something else? Could anyone read what it said?

Back
Top Bottom