OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Sansa the only one in the show who is useless. I mean she got no hidden powers that we know of except curving men.

Jon being targ means

a) Ned was 100% honorable

b) Jon is not as much of a bastard (although being crowned king of the north took care of that, at least in eyes of the north)

c) yes, he now has a claim to the throne and can unite targs and starks
d) genetically being targ may give him some special powers (like withstanding fire)

a major theme through all 6 seasons has been the difference between high born kids and bastards and how that changes how people perceive you. Jon being the merger of arguably the 2 strongest bloodlines (are there any others?) is a big deal. on top of that, he's proven himself over and over as a bastard. imagine what he can do now when he can rattle off titles like what dany does...
Fixed.
Targs are not immune to fire on the show or books.
Danny is but not Jon or her brother Viserys....or any other Targ that has lived.
i was being lazy/vague. the immunity to fire is one thing. but it seems that there are other things that are properties of certain bloodlines. like being able to use blood for magic if you're descended from a king.

the targ "powers" do seem debatable and fickle but we can probably all agree that dany's ability to withstand fire twice is because she is a targ. that's not to say the opposite, that everyone who's a targ can do the same. or that dany can always be immune to fire.

Last edited:
Melisandre's blood magic comes from R'hollor, baratheon blood isn't special except that he was king.

The wifey and I already started re-watching this week; we're on episode 5 I believe. It's crazy on the some on the things I've picked up on that may have gone over my head the first time around.

Season 6 behind the scenes 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Sarah Connor to me is the OG, had me thinking when was she cast on the show
laugh.gif

If Lena was ever Sarah I never saw that movie/show.
We need a parody sketch or something where all of the other GoT actresses are playing Sarah Connor. 
laugh.gif

The Iron Bank has been made to sound scary from everybody but they've always been in the background. Would be funny if they start messing up stuff the last 2 seasons and show their power.
Iron Bank is like trying to collect on student loans, they about to start sending bounty hunting assassins to KL now that Cersi has no rich houses allied with her :lol:

Their bank words: "YOU PAY WHAT YOU OWE."

just thought about this... 

isn't it ironic that Cersei can't even keep their family phrases... I guess not even Lannister can pay their debts 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun  

The Iron Bank has been made to sound scary from everybody but they've always been in the background. Would be funny if they start messing up stuff the last 2 seasons and show their power
Iron Bank is like trying to collect on student loans, they about to start sending bounty hunting assassins to KL now that Cersi has no rich houses allied with her
laugh.gif

Their bank words: "YOU PAY WHAT YOU OWE."
laugh.gif
 Danny is going to take the throne and on her first morning as queen she's going to wake up to the Iron Bank repossessing the Red Keep. Iron Bank will probably take her dragons too and put them up for auction. 

Last edited:
technically it's the Baratheons that owe the Iron Bank, not sure if the debt rolls over or what.

technically it's the Baratheons that owe the Iron Bank, not sure if the debt rolls over or what.
I assumed the "crown" borrowed the money. Like when Ned was hand he said "you're telling me the crown is 3 million in debt". He doesn't say Robert.

Last edited:
Iron bank about to have Cersei hitting the abort button and joining the NW as a sperm dispenser

Back
Top Bottom